Forum

Changing teams in Divisions, without even a notice

Created 17th January 2009 @ 11:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Hi

I don’t want to get majorly angry, but I’m slightly pissed this morning to find that in our Division, Jargarna have been removed and a new team, “mine is BIGGER than yours” are now in their place.

There hasn’t been any notice given to team leaders, and although there was a post on the front page a few days ago, this update has come 4 days late. It would have at least been nice for the admins to send the team leader an email pointing this out.

I would also like to know what’s happening to Jargarna. Although it’s not any of my concern, they currently don’t exist at all in any division, though I know they’re being considered for promotion.

Finally, should we be allowed to pick new maps against this new team? I’ve never heard of them, and now we have to play the same maps against them – it’s even harder for them as they didn’t get to make ANY map picks.

Hope this makes sense – I’m not majorly angry, I just think it could be a little unfair on this new team, slightly messes up current ones, and could have been organised a little better.

Waebi

‹Con›

+1 to what he said. ^

so basically it’s a reform of panache/wotr3, hb0da and some others? :D :D could get some interesting games then. meh.

edit: spoke with them a bit, were on the waiting list apparently. I dont mind, just get some games going. And since they’ve got no past map/score records for the whole team, map picks are useless anyway :(((

Swarley

cool^m

Waebi, it’s a reform of no one. Just because it has a wotr3 and panache member in it doesn’t make it a reform. Just a new team with people who use to be in p! wotr3 and h. :D If they get there teamwork going on then they will be a good clan, they have the individual skill easy.

Maps should get repicked though.

Waebi

‹Con›

yeye, no reform then. Just a mixup of some people. I dont actually care about it, and map picks are only of use for them, cause we have no records of how they performed on certain maps.

AAL

TaR

div3a now has 5 very strong teams, other div3 have only 1 or 2 :x

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

youll see in the next couple of days i guess, so dont worry about j if thats your concern lol

edit: so we werent strong AAL :<

Waebi

‹Con›

“you’ll see.”

nice. really nice. but nvm

ydor

[eLD]

As Jagarna is probably going to replace whichever team is going to be taking KCs spot in div 1, and that team has yet to be decided on sunday in the small cup of the 4 favourized teams in both div 2, there is no way jagarna could be placed already.

I think the big announcements and emails to clanleaders will happen tomorrow evening.

It was pretty nice of the admins though to put the replacement for jagarna in that division already so the teams there know early whom they’ll play.

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

well your playing them week 6 so its really no rush as far as i can see, gl hf

<- shouldnt have posted in the first place

Crink

-9w-

Only bothers me in the sense that I was looking forward to playing [j]’ :P

Add A Reply Pages: 1