Created 17th February 2011 @ 14:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

vani

Bully

Lovin this, make it real gogo :D

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

I’ve always thought the majorirty of comp players have no regard or concern for hats and new weapons etc as they have no actual impact on comp play.

It’s certainly a way for the comp community to embrace all this trading and crafting nonsense, but so far we haven’t and yet there still rage arguments over how the League is run as it is (AC, div placements etc). Like someone said, it’s a cute idea – but it seems like a lot of extra admin work just so the top players can win some in-game items whose value is solely aesthetic

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from Sylosin

I’ve always thought the majorirty of comp players have no regard or concern for hats and new weapons etc as they have no actual impact on comp play.

It’s certainly a way for the comp community to embrace all this trading and crafting nonsense, but so far we haven’t and yet there still rage arguments over how the League is run as it is (AC, div placements etc). Like someone said, it’s a cute idea – but it seems like a lot of extra admin work just so the top players can win some in-game items whose value is solely aesthetic

We all like a new hat or two I reckon, certainly not a bad thing to have different looks to suit my mood :)

The idea would require some extra work, but it wouldn’t just be the top players that win. This idea has EVERY single division getting metals to play for, as each and every team must provide metal to play. It can be worked so the top 3 in each div get something back.

Maybe we’ll try and organize a lttle fun cup for i43 or something, we’ll see how our internal tourney goes first.

ih

Metal for tf2 currency! Like it. Now we need a bank account to deposit metal :) With loans, interest and shit :D Or we could make lottery once a week :)

Sketch

MM

To be honest it sounds pike a great idea. It gives the lower divisions something to actually compete for other than glory. A prize is always welcome :)

Monkeh

Well it seems there might only be ‘lower’ teams left to participate in etf2l anyways, all the big boys have spat dummies from their prams and are refusing to play season 9 with current map picks and rumoured unlock rules….WOW.

See here for details: http://www.vanillatf2.org/2011/03/this-is-season-9/#more-9471

Wot no Epsilon, Power, Dignitas, FakkelBrigade….

Tikcus

Quoted from Monkeh

Well it seems there might only be ‘lower’ teams left to participate in etf2l anyways, all the big boys have spat dummies from their prams and are refusing to play season 9 with current map picks and rumoured unlock rules….WOW.

See here for details: http://www.vanillatf2.org/2011/03/this-is-season-9/#more-9471

Wot no Epsilon, Power, Dignitas, FakkelBrigade….

This will get flammed so much now it will be locked, should have moved that to a different topic :)

Netsky

Would anybody care to pay metal to enter the Ladder? and like every month we reset it and first 3 get their share of the pot?

Tikcus

Quoted from Netsky

Would anybody care to pay metal to enter the Ladder? and like every month we reset it and first 3 get their share of the pot?

depending on whether the flaws in the ladder will be fixed first

spike can find and post link to topic (i hope)

*edit* found it

http://etf2l.org/forum/compreq/topic-15069/?recent=268236

Last edited by Tikcus,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3