Forum

Quarantine response to Beavern's ban

Created 24th January 2011 @ 03:02

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 27 Next »

hz

Quoted from alfa

If I may ask (as I see the admins are responding to the people in this thread), but in the past year, were there any higher players watched (div2 and div1) or at least suspected?

I don’t want any names, I just want to see if the players watched and suspected are only coming from the lower divisions.

Thank you.

P.S: I don’t support beavern or any cheater at all, I support the admins for doing a great job and banning those people.

+1

WildCard

have you even read anything ive said kuma btw?

If not i sugest you do so, if you have and still think the same then im forced to come to the conclusion that your an idiot :)

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from WildCard

your an idiot :)

Not trying to be an ass or anything, but I just thought this was kinda funny :P

kuma

Quoted from WildCard

have you even read anything ive said kuma btw?

If not i sugest you do so, if you have and still think the same then im forced to come to the conclusion that your an idiot :)

I wasn’t even talking to you, it was a reply to Kritzonite’s post.

Kritzonite

qn.

I don’t really see why having Americans reviewing demos is seen as some sort of insurmountable hurdle or why it would be a case of them needing to ‘admin’ a European league. They wouldn’t ‘admin’ anything. Instead of European admins receiving European demos, American admins would receive them. Instead of American admins receiving American demos, they would receive European ones. That’s it, everybody gains. Seems fairly straightforward to me.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Can I post a couple of paragraphs of Lorem Ipsum to join in with the walls of text?

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Kritzonite

I don’t really see why having Americans reviewing demos is seen as some sort of insurmountable hurdle or why it would be a case of them needing to ‘admin’ a European league. They wouldn’t ‘admin’ anything. Instead of European admins receiving European demos, American admins would receive them. Instead of American admins receiving American demos, they would receive European ones. That’s it, everybody gains. Seems fairly straightforward to me.

seems totally pointless to me cause the american competative community is interwoven with ours. Everybody knows everybody so the point of being unencumbered doestn exist.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Kritzonite

Sounds like a great idea! Goodbye cookye & Dorkan! trololol.

Martn

Quoted from Kritzonite

Please wake up out of your fairy tale dream.
This is the real world, far away from perfect, not everybody is treated equal.
ETF2L just doesnt have enough resources for a better AC system.

Now please lock this thread before another 20 pages of dribbling about fairy tales happens.

Pyle

Dont worry people.. God is watching us.

kuma

Quoted from Kritzonite

US leagues work fundamentally different to EU leagues.

Let’s take ESEA as an example:
– Anti-cheat tool
– No demo review
– Pay-to-play

ETF2L:
– No AC tool
– Demo review
– Free-to-play

You have still to suggest who would review the demos over there, and who will pay these admins for their time (yes, they get paid).

Last edited by kuma,

WildCard

Quoted from kuma

[…]

I wasn’t even talking to you, it was a reply to Kritzonite’s post.

I’m aware of that but points you made with regards to his post ie where is your evidence, has already been shown in both my replys and D2M’s.

kuma

Yes, and my point isn’t that the evidence is non-existent, but to go use it to get him unbanned instead of posting 50 lines of emo rant aimed at the AC team. Do it in private and let us know how it went.

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from kuma

You have still to suggest who would review the demos over there, and who will pay these admins for their time (yes, they get paid).

It’s the other way around over here actually :p

N/A

RaWr ::

Can we please lock this thread please, what a waste of the internet.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 27 Next »