Forum

When and how are divisions gonna be chosen?

Created 29th September 2010 @ 10:25

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

konr

Quoted from flushy

jesus i feel sorry for yin… or the stories could be true… meh il give him the benefit of a doubt :)

You feel sorry for him because the leader of his team forgot about how it was all organised, and decided to ask on the forums? Wow that’s slightly shallow.
Quoted from Andee

If you haven’t played any PCW’s, or officials yet, how can U say it’s tedious to play in division 6?

When the hell did I say we hadn’t done that? We’ve played plenty of pcws and a couple of ladders (our entire team is never fucking online when it’s a ladder..).Quoted from Si^

mmm this is turning in to stupid thread. Just play pcw’s get screen shots of beating teams and let admins decide. If you think your a certain div play teams who are that div and see. Don’t just expect to be put there.

I never expected this. I was in college with no way to do my work (shit wasn’t working) and I was wondering how it was all going to be decided, so I made a thread. To be honest this thread has gotten way too big, and it should have been 1-2 people possibly repeating the same thing, rather than a whole thread acting as if the question wasn’t already answered.

WOODY[

Op4

lock tbh

konr

Quoted from WOODY[

lock tbh

This please

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3