WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

coldfront rollout: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-WmOo3j1vM

xzr

this map is so utter shit, makes Gorge look small

Stew

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

When there’s no other demos available, take what you can get.

With the teamplay and gamesense of a squirrel ? Sry but if that’s the case i prefer not watching any demos then :D

No insult intended.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Stew

[…]

With the teamplay and gamesense of a squirrel ? Sry but if that’s the case i prefer not watching any demos then :D

No insult intended.

dont we all just love the tf2 community <3

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

dont we all just love the tf2 community <3

Sort of agree with him to be honest, it would be better for clans to devise their own tactics than to take them from teams from the lowest division…

If there was no skill gap there would be no need for divisions, but there is, and that skill gap makes such demos of not much use to people in divisions where the teams are much more organised.

d6 teams play a lot differently to teams in other divisions, and it’s important to remember that when watching demos.

Brutallus

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

coldfront rollout: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-WmOo3j1vM

to slow, i’m faster.

albert

epx^

quite enjoyed playing this last night with DA

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from droso

[…]

No offense but what’s the point of watching demos from a div 6 player?
I want ESEA-invite level demos please. :(

No offense taken, however considering that OP is a div 6 player, how much use do you think he has for ESEA Div 1 demo’s :P?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from octochris

If there was no skill gap there would be no need for divisions, but there is, and that skill gap makes such demos of not much use to people in divisions where the teams are much more organised

Absolutely, but 1. I see no reason to be such a dick about it (like Stew is. No insult intended mate <3), and 2. watching a rollout done by a div6 team will still give you the general idea. You can then use your div1-ness to figure out w/e there is you div1 kids figure out when figuring things out. Yeah.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Jesus why do you need to copy people just go on the map turn on sv_cheats and jump around for 20 mins. Granted a top level demo will help but seriously.

Stew

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

No offense taken, however considering that OP is a div 6 player, how much use do you think he has for ESEA Div 1 demo’s :P?

Use like learning maybe ? U can learn from div1 demos, u cant learn from div6 demos. Get the difference ?

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Stew

[…]

Use like learning maybe ? U can learn from div1 demos, u cant learn from div6 demos. Get the difference ?

Yes I understand the difference, but how much usefull strategy can a Div 6 player pick up from a Div 1 demo. Considering the gap between coördination, teamwork and gamesense from Div 1 to Div 6.

Strategies that work for Div 1 teams won’t always work for a Div 6 team.

That said you could still learn rollout and basic map gameplay from watching a Div 6 demo, so it’s not like you get absolutely nothing out of it.

Anyway, this arguement is pointless. Yes a Div 1 demo would be very usefull, much more so than my shitty PoV demo from our practice last night when I was high as balls and unfocused. You won’t read me challenge that at all.

I was just trying to help OP, I’m quite convinced of the fact that anyone above our divison has no use for my PoV demo at all, just ask lolage :P

Last edited by herpderp,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2