TF2 @ i50

Created 3rd September 2013 @ 19:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Skully

Question. Does it have to be 6v6 at i50? Because are we gonna get the quality of teams, Im not saying it will be as huge at i49, but every winter LAN is the same and its kinda sad to see after we show a great TF2 tourny at Summer LAN

Why not a ultiduo instead?

I don’t think you’d attract the great ultiduo players if you know what I mean, it’d just be the same mostly UK guys going but they’d play 2v2 instead.

kaidus

WiK?

Fuck ultiduo. See you at i50.

ThePledge

If there is a solid team showing, I will consider showing up to cast the whole thing. I owe you guys after missing out on i49.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

I fancy it.

I’m assuming Aquatuning have a deal still, so they probably wouldn’t appreciate it being twisted into a novelty format :p

We might manage a couple of decent teams (ie. good teams in the final), but it still might roll. The fight for third place is typically the best at the quieter events imo.

Skyride

DUCS

Doing an ultiduo tournament at i50 is like doing a Rotax event at one of the quieter F1 stops.

If we’re going to have a tf2 tournament with prize money at a LAN, might as well go the full way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fallen

TC

Anyone actually attending/making a team for i50?

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Did anyone take over from Tapley and Firestorm?

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

Did anyone take over from Tapley and Firestorm?

I think Nymthae said she’d give it a try

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I forwarded Snowie and Nymface for the admin role i think there were some other applicants but Kharne has the final say so await him to see who gets it!

Aquatuning have signed up for another year so we have another 3 tournaments at least with TF2 at lan!

I suggested that Saturday = 6v6 tournament and Sunday = Highlander tournament. Both share the prize pot as there wont be many teams. But its up to whoever takes over for the next 2 events.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Very much a case of waiting for multiplay to do their thing…

I have the time off work, and i’ll probably still go (and win haribo) if admining doesn’t happen. I’d get your teams sorted out and start thinking about things now though, as they’re not known for making entirely quick decisions ;)

I am happy to try and push a highlander tourmament for Sunday, post 6v6, so there’s entire focus on it. It will still need the players for it to work though. Can’t speak for anyone else but I can’t see why anyone would be against it.

Last edited by Nymthae,

Will

Quoted from Fallen

Anyone actually attending/making a team for i50?

Mate TC are going, you want to join us?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Rightio, it has been confirmed that you lovely people get the pleasure of being tended to by myself and SnowiE for all your tournament needs.

I’ll get my paste on in a short while and get the sticky threads sorted out.

Right now there’s only a TC team on the list. It will be quiet, but honestly any random mix team at this stage stands a chance (at least getting some haribo)!

Highlander tournament is TBA – it may be held off until spring in my mind, depending on numbers here. It’s all to be looked at still but i’ll likely be judging it off numbers.

In the meantime, if you want to ask about anything then i’m always knocking around on irc as Nymthae, or attack me through Steam or on here.

Will

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Gubbins

Op4

Cannot wait

Who needs money, Haribo is the main prize.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »