Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 29 Next »

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from caned

I really wanna go to this.

There is no want, only do.

Slick

Epsilon

it really depends on how much you reach the french teams. If you are able to get the french community aboard, you will have no issue whatsoever.

If you want the big orgs, all will depend on the total CASH prize.

antyjc

2ne1

dw bois. big org karnage-eSports will be there.

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Slick

it really depends on how much you reach the french teams. If you are able to get the french community aboard, you will have no issue whatsoever.

*Epsilon

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Lets make this the best Community LAN ever!

Trane

Quoted from antyjc

dw bois. big org karnage-eSports will be there.

Davesan been saving his pocket money then?

quad

Quoted from Slick

Oh, so now its about the money and not the fun?

Im using your own words here lolol ;)

Other than that, I completely agree

Last edited by quad,

schocky

ist doof

most of the top teams will not visit the LAN (together as a team), if the cash prize is too low. thats fact.

schocky

ist doof

but many players will look for a mixteam then

quad

Quoted from schocky

most of the top teams will not visit the LAN (together as a team), if the cash prize is too low. thats fact.

http://hopkins.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451db8d69e20112796776ed28a4-pi

schocky

ist doof

so i will join a mixteam – thats sure.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Anyone looking for players for a mix team add me on steam :]

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Obviously MGO’s wont send their teams anywhere these days if they’re going to make a loss but they should at least try to send their team with a bit of money for food or whatever to at least represent their team and help out the lan. It seems like only the summer i-series gets enough money for a tf2 mgo to make money or break even, always good to encourage other lans that could support TF2 longer and gain them money in the future :].

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Most of the players from the Big “MGO” teams are european anyway, so it won’t cost them too much to pay for themselves and represent their orgs that way. I’m sure the ORG’s would look at that positively in the future, if a team was willing to pay their own way but still represent them.

Quoted from Slick

This, get to it Qun

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 29 Next »