Created 2nd March 2011 @ 14:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hi Guys if you are attending i42 please fill out the following
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9XG5D7F
Just want to see what you’d prefer to play

I personally enjoy Vanilla + Medic + equalizer as medic unlocks add more excitement to the game without going over the top and equalizer makes the soldier a less-shit class to play and more equal(izer) :]

Waebi

‹Con›

inb4 300 votes

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

If you don’t have a payed account ask shox for access to the tf2tv limesurvey thing :)

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Personally I think we should go for an all vanilla+med tournament. If people are unhappy with the lack of unlocks then it can be voiced in the followup feedback thread post i42.

I wouldn’t trust a poll like this as you’re likely to get alot of votes from people that won’t be attending and there will be alot that do attend that won’t vote.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

vanilla + medic + equalizer = win

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Well theres one clear winner so far :]

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Wheres the option for Vanilla+medic and no equalizer? EQ is one of the main ones argued against from what I’ve been reading over the last few days. I don’t think anyone wants pure vanilla, just somewhere between the top two options there?

octochris

(0v0)

should be selection for individual weapons. some don’t want pure vanilla, don’t want eq (what a shite weapon), don’t want majority allowed. so in summary, none.

Last edited by octochris,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Voted for the last option just to annoy prem teams :D

Infused to win i42 on the account no prem teams show up ))))))))

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yep maybe i should have put a just med+van option in, but theres no point in having 1000 combinations, most multiplay lans we allow most unlocks, at epic we allowed medic+eq and worked better, there wern’t as many confused people not sure what unlocks they could or couldn’t use (joske is the exception :p). I’ll be fucked if im adding every weapon into that poll Chris QUIT TF2 NAO!

Soldier is the most underpowered main class the eq gives it that bit more room to move around and escape not relying on the medic 100% which i think opens up play more and its generally accepted comp tf2 (unless i’ve missed some long thread on how its OP)

But again that what the thread is for to tell us if thats a stupid idea or a good one and why.

RaCio

GoT²

You should ask the tons of community teams who go there tbh :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

The community teams arn’t really bothered afaik when i’ve spoken to them they’re more interested in getting drunk :D. I’m sure if they were forced to choose they would say allow all unlocks for fun :) But thats what the losers competition is all about! This focus’ more on the comp side of the tournament and how we can attract the most people with a good standardised rule set.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Tapley ❤

The community teams arn’t really bothered afaik when i’ve spoken to them they’re more interested in getting drunk :D.

Black Bob’s attitudes to LAN do not necessarily represent the others ;D!

I’d probably be content either way, as i’ll probably still be playing demoman I don’t really use anything else ;p The majority of people seem to generally use Medic + EQ. I’d be happy enough with that. I just don’t want stupid ones like the ullapool caber m’thingy.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Quoted from Nymthae

[…]

Black Bob’s attitudes to LAN do not necessarily represent the others ;D!

Not necssarily just very likely :P

lolage

TSPAG

Sorry to bump this up, but seeing as ETF2L is sponsored by Multiplay is it not common courtesy to support the current ETF2L config at the Multiplay LANs?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »