x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

steam problems @ i40

Created 27th August 2010 @ 20:38

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

davesan

epx^
Panda

is there any fix at all to fix this shite!

been waiting 2 hours to login to steam

Waebi

‹Con›

dunno if it helps, generally they say you should change your location in steam> settings to UK&Ireland.

davesan

epx^
Panda

would if i could get into steam!

NoJu

8D

To sum up the Steam/TF2 problems:

It’s fucked.

randa

just get high

Waebi

‹Con›

wish i could get pissed at lan right now.

Skyride

DUCS

Waebi, its not that. Literally the entire network is fucked from an internet perspective.

Tbh though, speaking as someone who hasn’t been able to load TF2 since Wednesday afternoon, i’m not that bothered. Its forcing people to just go and be sociable which is imo kind of a good thing.

Still, the fact the majority of people have been able to play games until a few hours ago, and still a fairly large number are unable to now is just sheer bollocks, and I know that a lot of people are planning to ask for refunds if its not sorted by tomorow morning.

Last edited by Skyride,

Black_Bob

[DA]

Its worked fine until a couple of hours ago, fuck it now im going to have to play chat roulette again!

Edd

T2P

CHAT ROULETTE? omw bob

DoomsDay

Quoted from Black_Bob

Its worked fine until a couple of hours ago, fuck it now im going to have to play chat roulette again!

Not chat roulete…remember it from i39… nahhhhhhhhhh ;)

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Edd

CHAT ROULETTE? omw bob

edit@ chat roullette is DOWN

FUCK SAKE :(999999999999999999999999

Last edited by dougiie,

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Black_Bob

stop drinking!!

ThePledge

I found it very funny to see that about 75% of all the CSS people just left the scene after their tournament schedule for today got rescheduled. In comparison, I think more or less all of the TF2 players are still here. Makes me love our community :3

Let’s hope the games can start tomorrow morning!

seraph

rEJ

I’ve found a foolproof solution to the interbutt problem: getting melted

Skyride

DUCS

Pledge? you mean they literally LEFT the event? wow…

Tbh though, I think the huge majority of people in TF2 besides the top teams (Dignitas/Epsilon/TCM) are here for the social aspect more than participating in the tourney. That’s what I personally like better about this community than CSS. :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »