x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.
x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

Urgently looking for scout @ i40

Created 19th August 2010 @ 02:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Jims

[GM\\\'2]

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

God knows. George can just get a refund and we can paypal it or something if need be. I’ve no idea how the system works.

Multiplay don’t do ticket name/identity changes or refunds afaik, also keeping flame to yourself instead of insulting Gibbz when thats blatantly what he was looking for with his responce in this topic wouldn’t do you any harm.

Last edited by Jims,

Memento Mori

fuck off

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Last time our MGO manager got his ticket name changed I do believe.

Thanks for standing up for me aswell Jims… kaidus really is just a dickhead :(

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Jims

also keeping flame to yourself instead of insulting Gibbz

kaidus you slag

crzfst

Quoted from GibbZ

Last time our MGO manager got his ticket name changed I do believe.

Thanks for standing up for me aswell Jims… kaidus really is just a dickhead :(

So GibbZ, i heard you have a new girlfriend standing up for you on interwebz.

Jims

[GM\\\'2]

Wow you bunch of immature fuckwits, I’d respond propely but theres actually no point if you didn’t realise my post was generaly aimed to inform you that tickets are generaly none-transferrable / refundable, I’m not defending whatever the fuck this guys “apparantly” done I don’t even follow whats going on the tf2 community, what I’m saying is, dont make a emergancy topic to GET another scout and fill it with flame for your previous scout for the crack of it, I dont give a shit what he’s done, your own recruitment topic isn’t a place to flame him…

rtan

-9w-

oh my Jims, oh my.

crzfst

60 days… no wonder you don’t get that we are just trolling each other.

randa

ROFL JIMS haha

Jims

[GM\\\'2]

Quoted from crzfst

60 days… no wonder you don’t get that we are just trolling each other.

edit: try and get to the end of this post before taking the start completely seriously.

Well to be quite honest I don’t take particularly kindly to someone (or atleast I assume it was aimed at me) to fuck off when I post something like my first post? Is that not logical?

Look at this way, anyone without knowledge of whatever the hell this is in terms of “trolling” when its just calling him a twat and shit in the topic is going to look at this the same way I did which isn’t exacly good for an org to be seen doing imo.
(Though to be fair ETF2L does seem like a pretty small community but still)

You can’t realy expect someone who doesn’t even follow/play the game or even these forums to know that stuff.

I wouldn’t actually of given two shits if it wasn’t what seemed to be a (term used lightly) respected organisation (by this I mean the organisation and not the team), but now I’ve just been trolled to fuck, meh.

/fml, back to lurking instead of posting.

But In all serioussness tickets aren’t refundable / transferable (unless its possible with special reasoning) to my knowledge

Last edited by Jims,

crzfst

Quoted from Jims

[…]

edit: try and get to the end of this post before taking the start completely seriously.

Well to be quite honest I don’t take particularly kindly to someone (or atleast I assume it was aimed at me) to fuck off when I post something like my first post? Is that not logical?

Look at this way, anyone without knowledge of whatever the hell this is in terms of “trolling” when its just calling him a twat and shit in the topic is going to look at this the same way I did which isn’t exacly good for an org to be seen doing imo.
(Though to be fair ETF2L does seem like a pretty small community but still)

You can’t realy expect someone who doesn’t even follow/play the game or even these forums to know that stuff.

/fml?

It really doesn’t matter because if someone who doesn’t follow/play the game, he won’t give a shit about this topic and he won’t be playing with us anyway.
And tickets are refundable.

Last edited by crzfst,

kaidus

WiK?

I think you’re the only person on the internet who missed the part where I was joking….

Jims

[GM\\\'2]

Quoted from kaidus

I think you’re the only person on the internet who missed the part where I was joking….

I think I’m the only person who missed the part but also responded D=

…Its not like it looks like trolling to the blind eye ._.

Memento Mori

I wasn’t trolling, gibbz is an utter cock

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Gibbz fucks up again, really don’t know why he doesn’t just kill himself and save everyone the effort

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »