x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

Urgently looking for scout @ i40

Created 19th August 2010 @ 02:10

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

kaidus

WiK?

Crisis: Gibbz ego has finally gotten so big he can’t fit through his front door leaving us one scout short for i40. His ticket is up for grabs to any mid+ish scout who can make it to the event. We can assist with a PC if need be, and if you live in the east midlands or there abouts I can help your transport. Furthermore, if Tapley speaks the truth and 1-8th place recieves a percentage of the cash prize, it is likely that you will recieve something back toward your expenses (dunno how much, not a huge amount, but assuming you’re no worse than gibbz which is hard to achieve it should be SOMETHING at least). Our roster is the same as online minus one laggy egomaniac.
Summary:
Scout, mid+, i40, free ticket, PC if needed, high chance of prize placement, gibbz is a cock.

Message me on IRC or steam if you’re interested.

DISCLAIMER: George’s feelings were not harmed in the making of this thread. We are still very good friends on the internet.

Last edited by kaidus,

Edd

T2P

shit son :O

Inuy

#sadboys

gl kaidus

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

:D

.____________.

r7an would be a great replacement for gibby.

Squeak

How are ya gonna transfer the ticket?

Memento Mori

Quoted from GibbZ

twat

pukz

get joske!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I think Xzr was looking for a team im sure he’d fit in with you guys ;-). George is a baddie anyway, he cant cope at lan not lagging everywhere like a spastic, its alien to him.

dougiie

CotC

wasnt Predz looking a while back… not 100% sure though

Dr Icecream

Quoted from kaidus

Crisis: Gibbz ego has finally gotten so big he can’t fit through his front door leaving us one scout short for i40. His ticket is up for grabs to any mid+ish scout who can make it to the event. We can assist with a PC if need be, and if you live in the east midlands or there abouts I can help your transport. Furthermore, if Tapley speaks the truth and 1-8th place recieves a percentage of the cash prize, it is likely that you will recieve something back toward your expenses (dunno how much, not a huge amount, but assuming you’re no worse than gibbz which is hard to achieve it should be SOMETHING at least). Our roster is the same as online minus one laggy egomaniac.
Summary:
Scout, mid+, i40, free ticket, PC if needed, high chance of prize placement, gibbz is a cock.

Message me on IRC or steam if you’re interested.

Go for Greg, he’s def a mid/ mid + scout/ sniper.
Inzo is his name on this site

Inuy

#sadboys

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]
Go for Greg, he’s def a mid/ mid + scout/ sniper.
Inzo is his name on this site

if you mean this one http://etf2l.org/forum/user/16824/ is already in a team.

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Squeak

How are ya gonna transfer the ticket?

God knows. George can just get a refund and we can paypal it or something if need be. I’ve no idea how the system works.

Last edited by kaidus,

Dr Icecream

Apparently he’s changed his name.

I meant http://etf2l.org/forum/user/17844/

:) I wouldn’t steal any TP player ;)

Dr Icecream

Apparently he’s changed his name.

I meant http://etf2l.org/forum/user/17844/

:) I wouldn’t steal any TP player ;)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »