x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

When are people getting to i40?

Created 12th August 2010 @ 16:29

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Basically what it says above, just wondering who is/isn’t getting the early arrival etc and what time everyone is getting there

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

I’m picking my third world teammates up from Gatwick early afternoon on the Thursday, so I’d imagine we’ll head back to my house for a couple of hours and get to Newbury around 6pm ish :D

spence

¤_¤

Leaving Newcastle around 12ish so hopefully get there for 6 – 7ish (on the thursday). Thats the plan anyway

Last edited by spence,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Getting to Newb Berry about 5 or 6 i think. Unpack – Setup tent in the special place again! then nip down to sainsburys for “Supplies”.

Skyride

DUCS

Leaving at 9am, getting there about 5.30pm. I’d imagine most people will be getting there like 5-8pm time.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

i’ll probably be there 5-6ish, depending on traffic.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

most of nervous energy will be arriving between 3 and 8ish depending on travel times. etc.

kaidus

WiK?

About 11am on the friday, then leaving and coming back with a bunch of thirdies at around 3pm.

bertoman

BLLB

Havent payed for early arrival service but probably will do closer to the event.

And as I live a good 20 minutes away, I should get there bang on 6!

fluffy

brz

Wednesday night. Around 00.00-06.00. I’ll most likely be drinking somewhere around the venue so feel free to join me.

Edd

T2P

im planning on getting there at 5 on the thursday

Last edited by Edd,

randa

I’ll be there at 3ish on the friday cant get the thursday off work and the train journey is 3hrs :(

dougiie

CotC

whenever really :D

Black_Bob

[DA]

My train arrives on thursday @ 3.40

Ill probably there around 2-3ish haven’t booked my trains yet though.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »