x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

i40 Prize Munneys Announced!

Created 6th July 2010 @ 18:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Teams – prize money is as follows, depending on the final sign ups.

1-39 is £2500
40-47 is £3120
48-55 is £3744 ish
56-63 is £4368 ish
64 is £5000

We’ve currently got enough people for 57 clans, but thats a maximum, a few teams probably have more than 6 players, but then im also sure that alot of kids that loose at the group stages from css/cod will sign up some mix teams, so you can see what kinda prize fund we’re heading for.

Dunc, think how many cans of special brew you can buy with that?!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Not great, but I’ll take it!

randa

ITS ALL MINE ANYWAY

dougiie

CotC

pretty nice! really looking forward to i40 :D

Black_Bob

[DA]

Yep its under 2 months away :D

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

didn’t see this……like it!

Slick

Epsilon

Need to get the other teams from other games to signup…btw do we need to signup somewhere for the tournament or u just gonna do this onsite :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hey Slicky I dont believe signups are open yet, its usually best to just sign up on the Thursday/Friday when you get there, and the tourny starts on the Saturday Morn.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

BUMP!

Goodies for i40 TF2 continue to grow! http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/newsid/5453Dabs.com are now sponsoring the tournament[/url] with hardware prizes on top of the cash prize pot. Additionally, the first 35 teams to sign up to the competition will get unique in game medals from Valve! Signups are open now.

Edd

T2P

may we see some example of said medals?

Darn

rockit like

babvgd

Last edited by Darn,

Black_Bob

[DA]

How will we be awarded these medals when valve dont have our steam ids? (dont think multiplay have them anywhere)

Defur

how many teams are signed up?

Quoted from Black_Bob

How will we be awarded these medals when valve dont have our steam ids? (dont think multiplay have them anywhere)

I think they are just trolling :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

It was my Cynical ploy to get people to sign their teams in as no one was doing it :]. The only medals you will recieve will be paper ones i make from crayons say” I wuv you”

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »