Forum

Interview with Robin Walker | need some help

Created 30th July 2009 @ 00:32

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

agron

Relic

After nigh’s iview, tf2 is officially dead.

Thanatos

After nigh’s iview, tf2 is officially dead.

+1

ulv

h.
Liero

if you really want to interview someone like Robin Walker you should probably come up with some way more interesting and clever questions than those you had there.

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Don’t send another mail to him. Seriously, don’t. I’m certain the damage you can do is irreparable, so please. He said you can do an interview, but you don’t HAVE to, so please just cease it now and don’t contact him again.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Don’t send another mail to him. Seriously, don’t. I’m certain the damage you can do is irreparable, so please. He said you can do an interview, but you don’t HAVE to, so please just cease it now and don’t contact him again.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Guys Breaking NEWS!!!!

On the Official TF2 website Robin Walker has just realised a press statement reguarding the next patch

Hello Tf2 Players

I’d like to announce some changes to TF2 after being elightened in a recent interview with Romainian’s premier tf2 player “Nightbox”.
Its come to my attention that medics are un-balanced and thusly need a buff.
Medics points are now doubled and uber charges 2x faster when they perform an advanced move called “lolz air healz”. I’m told only the best medics in romainia, neigh the world can accomplish this move”

Jonni

[FB]

tapley you’re my hero!

Chubbsta

Lol tapley, loving your work :D

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

gwan tapley, lmao

RaCio

GoT²

First of all, don’t send the mail unless you have a good list of questions. Also, ask them in a good manner. But seeing as you only have 3 question so far and it doesn’t look like people here are willing to supply more, I would suggest forgetting about the idea of an interview ;)

I spoke with robin and he told me that he can do me an interview:

I would need more questions so what do you say ?

All rumors says that Soldier will be next. Can you tell us more about next tf2 update?
He will most likely not answer that, so don’t waste a question on it.

We, competitive players, are loving good 6v6 maps. ETF2L did a mapping contest and there are a lot of quality maps such as Follower, Gullywash, Waste, Yukon and many others. Have you seen them ? If so, what do you think about them?
Fair question

One of the problems some competitive players have with the Soldier class is that it is very slow. Quake players complain about the firing rate, rocket speed and run speed. Same for heavy. With the soldier unlocks will you be going back to some of those Quake roots?
Fine question if you rephrase it a little.

Also suggest me some more :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

And I beg you to check the entire thing for grammar and spelling errors.

And if you really want to ask about the soldier update: ask what they think about the current soldier.

AnAkkk

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

guys dont worry :D i have him in my friends list and he is atm online :D so im going to do it great i just need your help. Just don’t flame and let’s be a good community.

bice

Take him off friends, delete his email address, walk away from your computer and never ever think about talking to him again.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

guys dont worry :D i have him in my friends list and he is atm online :D so im going to do it great i just need your help. Just don’t flame and let’s be a good community.

Are you completely retarded? You have two pages of people telling you not to, yet you seem to think you know more than all of them.

This is what you should do:

Take him off friends, delete his email address, walk away from your computer and never ever think about talking to him again.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »