Forum

Lawl stickies?

Created 27th July 2009 @ 14:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Evil

in all seriousness, this is something that should be in the “omg help comp tf2 plx nao” thread, no fov or pistol script shit.

Do you not know?

Waebi

‹Con›

Do you not know?

i obviously dont. What?

I dont mean “FIX DIS VALVE NAAAOOOOO”, but an option like the different xhairs, it should be just as easy to implement for them, just different particles for effects and stuff, customizable through “advanced” or smth.

Evil

Do you not know?

i obviously dont. What?

If you don’t know I can’t tell you, I was just wondering whether you were being sarcastic, because a lot of people do know and I thought they might have told you, guess not.

gryzor

Either way, it will (finally) get addressed in the next update due to all the buzz (confirmed). Question is, will they make yet another awful patch that (in this case) screws people on low-end rigs over, or will they actually sit down and ponder upon the entities allowed (and not make it cheat-friendly as they did ten months ago) due to being sloppy?

oma

so is NOIDS HUD illegal?!?

Any word on when this update is coming out then?

The uproar this has caused amuses me, especially seen in contrast with stickyspots where they are completely invisible (inside doorframes, etc), which is widely accepted as a legit tactic.

FADe

Zblock for TF2!

AnAkkk

Nice that they deleted those topics on gotfrag. No more “how to”.

Evil

Fix will be out next week

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Do you not know?

i obviously dont. What?

If you don’t know I can’t tell you, I was just wondering whether you were being sarcastic, because a lot of people do know and I thought they might have told you, guess not.

The bird is the word?

Bun

GM

Do you not know?

i obviously dont. What?

The bird is the word?

Ah, havn’t you heard?

ShoX

Sir
dp.

Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
Ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow

Ypsy

B-b-b-bird, bird, bird, b-bird’s the word
A-well-a bird, bird, bird, the bird is the word

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4