Ideas for a new rocket launcher

Created 14th July 2009 @ 11:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

Traxantic

TLR

Maybe it will be something like a mortar
http://www.wfyi.org/fireandice/images/arms/fi_f_ar_mortar.jpg
That could be a nice and new Weapon :)

That was exactly what i was thinking but for engy. So you atleast have some combat engy’s instead of the ones putting a sentry at their base and wait until the enemy arrives.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

A ‘reward for airshot’ system would be cool.
after an airshot the next rocket is a guaranteed critical one.
and it’s not going to make the soldy OP because the average player has never even thought about trying to shoot someone in the air.

LOL, nobody would ever RJ again then.

Jones

alternate to rocket launcher:

lower self damage: -25%
allows rocket jumping to greater distances
lower damage to enemies: -25%

This would be a nice alternative weapon for an aggressive sol to take out a weakened or isolated medic/demo/we

It would add an alternative role to the soldier class. It would be more agile and mobile, but less destructive. It might add more dimensions to the game and even help solve those boring grid locks where neither team is willing to risk a push through a choke point.

exm

I think -25% damage is a bit harsh… Maybe add a few rockets or smth?

And also, since 90% of pub players dont know how to rocket-jump (honestly, most of them just know they can jump straight up, but not to sides/straight/etc) this would be a competitive update (which I think we will NEVER get). Nice idea though!

Mads.

Should as a replacement for the spade like soft shoes so when you land off a rocket you get 50% less fall damage or make his shotgun like a scatter gun but less power so it fires faster i dunno just putting in my input

Funkeh

DStM

Spade with explosives strapped around it, only gets crits, it hurts all people in a 10 yard radius and has a cool down like the sandman. Would be pretty funny

exm

Spade with explosives strapped around it, only gets crits, it hurts all people in a 10 yard radius and has a cool down like the sandman. Would be pretty funny

rj to granary/badlands last, spade someone, gg.

Traxantic

TLR

A ‘reward for airshot’ system would be cool.
after an airshot the next rocket is a guaranteed critical one.
and it’s not going to make the soldy OP because the average player has never even thought about trying to shoot someone in the air.

LOL, nobody would ever RJ again then.

so true

Morty

RG

TBH, how do you know that the next pack update is going to solly? :O

eoN^

TBH, how do you know that the next pack update is going to solly? :O

We dont, and it probably wont. But soldier NEEDS a bit of variety or SOMETHING anything even if its a debuff… its just not being touched…

Traxantic

TLR

I don’t mind if it doesn’t get touched.

eoN^

I don’t mind if it doesn’t get touched.

I just want to be touched :<

Daggial

fap

chargable rockets (like stiky bombs) to allow them go faster
less reload timings
!

eoN^

chargable rockets (like stiky bombs) to allow them go faster
less reload timings
!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you see what the bows like with a chargishable projectiles, its just irritating >.<

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5