tavi

A51

lft demo/soldier

cirlo

cirlo

LFT Medic

marten

TBC

Just a reminder: https://arena.razerzone.com/tournaments/details/705/255Beu255D-game-sense-tf2-monthly-mayhem

Also LFT :D

Manky

https://arena.razerzone.com/tournaments/details/656/255Beu255D-game-sense—sunday-practice-cup

Crayon

another sunday match has just passed, my team the only participant. Can people try to actually add up to these in the future, I’d hate for this service to end :/

tavi

A51

i for one had no idea, its incredible how little promotion these are getting

biskuu

HF!
pizza

Are these still happening? I’d like to sign up with some friends.

Crayon

yes, they are on every sunday I believe. (could be every second sunday)

Crayon

razer have now stopped doing the sunday tourneys because of lack of attendance and I really think it’s such a shame. like people are always complaining that there aren’t enough cups on etf2l and then when we get one weekly with decent rewards, people don’t sign up.

NeuTronas

Quoted from Crayon

razer have now stopped doing the sunday tourneys because of lack of attendance and I really think it’s such a shame. like people are always complaining that there aren’t enough cups on etf2l and then when we get one weekly with decent rewards, people don’t sign up.

On ETF2L cups matches are a bit more balanced.

S!MON

(ETF2L Donator)

…called it :/
Hope you are all ashamed for not signing up.

ondkaja

IKEA

They were only supposed to do 10 sunday cups btw

Popcorp

It would only make sense for them to drop EU sunday cups but not NA cuz unlike EU, NA players actually care

Yes prem tean is going to win the cup all the time, but you can play those cups just to practice, even tho my team got rolled 6-1 against Serpents-Reason mix, I enjoyed playing it actually. Nothing is much more exciting than winning a mid or successfully defending last without an uber against prem players 8)

Last edited by Popcorp,

Crayon

Quoted from NeuTronas

[…]
On ETF2L cups matches are a bit more balanced.

it’s only because of the really low number of signups that that actually happened tho. if two prem teams and 12 other div teams signed up, you have the chance of getting a decent game. And it’s all still practise so i don’t see why people wouldnt sign up.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »