Created 19th June 2014 @ 03:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 46 Next »

doks

http://www.twitch.tv/doks_lv/b/539893198

had to try the parachute and solly wep

Popcorp

Quoted from smziii

No upgrade mobility wise because selfdamage is still the same,
also if valve decide to keep it like that maybe someone can make a tf2 promod where sticky do normal damage so we can play good tf2?

I sent them a message with a suggestion to make a Cvar that changes Sticky damage back , so that we can include it in Competitive configs. Don’t think they gonna listen but worth a try.

If you wish to send Tf2 team a message, send it to [email protected]

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Tbh it’s like the Openplugin update, people will get used to it.

Linyos

[AM]
DTM

But no one talks about heavy nerf :|
Scoot will own the heavy now in 1v1

doks

Anyone doing mixes this evening with new weps ?

doks

Quoted from Linyos

But no one talks about heavy nerf :|
Scoot will own the heavy now in 1v1

w0t ? its basically 1 sec longer spinup time.
if you are holding last or some shit – you will be spining your gun already so whatever

Linyos

[AM]
DTM

Quoted from doks

[…]

w0t ? its basically 1 sec longer spinup time.
if you are holding last or some shit – you will be spining your gun already so whatever

Only heavyes can understand ç_ç no more jump behind the corner for surprises :(

MightyMe

UbeR |

Chargin targe allowed when?

Quoted from Linyos

[…]
We can try to make a competitive of Barbie Online

lft team. div2 roaming Ken. Getting bitches like cow shit attracts flies. Good gamesense too.

but no seriously can anyone confirm or deny selfdmg being affected as well? Cos if it’s less it could be cool.

Last edited by Tommy Testosterone,

I heard selfdamage is still the same.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Adrenaline

Demoman, ammo loaded: SIX

I BELIEVE

limede

|LP|
Nave

Let’s say the sticky damage had a base power of 100. Why couldn’t they just change it to 80? Stickies would do about 20% damage at all times, that would be pretty huge still, without being a retarded nerf. They seem to want to see more people rely on traps, but this isn’t 2007, most people don’t find it fun to camp a spot anymore, and most people will check for traps now, so i don’t see the point in doing this.
Demo already has only one eye and they still managed to break both his legs. If we say this is racist they might hear us and change it back.

When it comes to the minigun nerf, i don’t think much will change.
About the axtinguisher nerf, just go for a flame+axe+flare combo. That should be fun.

Either way, hopes they do something quick about this.

byte

lal if self damage is the same, then guess it’s back to traditional byte sticky traps and being ‘boring’ :D

Cheers

Byte

rytis

PrettyGay

yes, self damage is the same

Linyos

[AM]
DTM

Quoted from limede

When it comes to the minigun nerf, i don’t think much will change.

Seriously? the heavy now got like -50% total damage,because the mini get the total damage AFTER FIRING for 1 second,but if you play heavy,you know that none heavy shoot costantly for long time…so the heavy now is slow,make low damage,cant shoot on long distance etc… nice work

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 46 Next »