Forum

TF2 @ MLG

Created 29th July 2012 @ 21:56

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

http://feedback.majorleaguegaming.com/forums/116515-pro-circuit-feedback-forum/suggestions/3035645-team-fortress-2-6v6

You guys must vote for that, could be amazing to see tf2 at the mlg !

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

voted.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Voted.

Dennia

FAINT

:D

Last edited by Dennia,

rytis

PrettyGay

this would be awesome!

valparaiso

voted : )

Ritalin

[d¿s]

votedddd

over 450 upvotes on reddit! http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/xd07v/want_to_see_a_tf2_tournament_at_mlg_show_your/

Last edited by Ritalin,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

I do not want to curb your enthusiasm and wholeheartly support the initiative but currently TF2 is not supported by many organisations that can afford to send 6 people to Anaheim or New York three times a year. The community can not bear as many fundraisers as you would need.
Well, who knows… If MLG decides to give it a shot maybe we see the big orgs reaching out for TF2 teams?

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from CanFo

I do not want to curb your enthusiasm and wholeheartly support the initiative but currently TF2 is not supported by many organisations that can afford to send 6 people to Anaheim or New York three times a year. The community can not bear as many fundraisers as you would need.
Well, who knows… If MLG decides to give it a shot maybe we see the big orgs reaching out for TF2 teams?

atleast a single lan would be a start

Waebi

‹Con›

we’re having enough problems getting 2 teams over to i46 :P

Last edited by Waebi,

Dennia

FAINT

Mlg hosts alot of online stuff to ;D

Hallow

P.O.P

Unfortunately people are gonna be all “Highlander for MLG!!!!” which is just gonna make everything into a joke, where noone will take the game seriously, and then it’s definetly not gonna be @ MLG

mici

voted :D

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Hallow

Unfortunately people are gonna be all “Highlander for MLG!!!!” which is just gonna make everything into a joke, where noone will take the game seriously, and then it’s definetly not gonna be @ MLG

no? look at the comments most people want 6v6 :p

evokje

WiK?

I voted but everyone knows this will never happen :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »