Forum

NA.v.EU

Created 19th June 2012 @ 11:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Extremer

We could just unite and make fun of the Australians. They’re just silly.

Not that i want to create even more HYPE in to an event which is brimming with it, there are also other iniatives currently underway to get the top OZ team over as well that could be very realistic :].

Enef

fest
#wubafan

That would be pretty cool!

EU are gonna have to put in work and study the americans imo if they want to win cos i can guarentee the americans will do the same for EU, they might be playing on our maps and our ruleset but they’ll put the effort in to learn it and practice it and get good at it, if our top teams don’t up their level of practice i xould see us getting owned.

That said, i’ll still be behind EU supporting them!

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from envy

Play maps which are common for both; play each of 2 maps on NA/EU server with EU/NA rules respectively. Something like this. Would be interesting.

Why would you take away home field advantage from what would effectively be home teams? Keep it Vanilla!

alfa

Quoted from envy

[…]
Play maps which are common for both; play each of 2 maps on NA/EU server with EU/NA rules respectively. Something like this. Would be interesting.

we play more maps in esea than you have in etf2l, so i guess it would be a disadvantage for EU if maps like foundry and viaduct_pro would be played

im sure they will just keep it classy

calm``

DANMARK

Quoted from CrashSite

Sounds like EU needs a training montage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwvoTDoO9Hg EU is Dolph Lundgren

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SEhIkMhNQU

Just sayin’

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from calm``

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwvoTDoO9Hg

There has never been and will never be a more amazing, ‘make-yourself-better-at-stuff’, montage than that…EVER.

rary

.bot

We aren’t all “yanks.”

There’s a tiny, remote, barren country I live in with moose, igloos, and unpaved ice roads north of the continent we call Canada.

Edit – Hey eu, your epeen is showing. Relax.

Last edited by rary,

Quoted from rary

We aren’t all “yanks.”

There’s a tiny, remote, barren country I live in with moose, igloos, and unpaved ice roads north of the continent we call Canada.

This is ETF2L, you could fuel a small country if the drama and emotions on here could be converted to electricity :(

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from rary

We aren’t all “yanks.”

We’re not paying for canadians though, we’re paying for AMERICANS. )) <3

M24_

i’m sorry what maps are gonna be played that the americans won’t have played? If obscure is in the map pool……………

Last edited by M24_,

Vlijm

UbeR |

Quoted from rary

We aren’t all “yanks.”

Cant decide if canadians are worse compared to yanks.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from rary

We aren’t all “yanks.”

Alright Colonist, chill out!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Coleman

[…]

Alright Colonist, chill out!

Are you saying that because Canada was a colony or because you think this guy has a penchant for other mens colons? :D

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Are you saying that because Canada was a colony or because you think this guy has a penchant for other mens colons? :D

I’m gonna say both.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »