Forum

scoutpack

Created 17th February 2009 @ 21:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 Next »

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

cp_fastlane has to played with this new design, because I guess no one made a copy of the old version

More Important to me is, are ETF2L allow all Scout unlockable weapons on their matches from today on or will there be a barrage?

rtan

-9w-

I’m liking the small spy updates..

g0d

Can people see you run when you used the drink? and how much faster is it then normal running? Gives out advantage when running mid ? or not… that much?

Is it worth it when back capping ? use drink while standing on point could gain your team a massive advantage if you just keep capping it while using the drink…
How long does it last ? Can you block a point while under influence? if so again good advantage for longer blocks on point without getting killed.. how many can you drink and what is the health cost of it….

Sandman how long does it last? and is it worth boinking a medic under uber… does his uber drop from the target when he’s under paryl? or… does he keep healing automatically..

Force a nature damage output? Compared to the scatterguN? How far back can it blow the medic? far enough to lose his uber on the soldier? cause you could send in an ubered scout and push the medic back while he’s on the soldier allowing your soldiers behind your medic to push out and just kill him with spam… etc etc etc etc etc… soooooo scout didnt really need another boost but depending on the answers on these questions some of the update may be very relevant.

Edit: The spy update is … good but you don’t have to wait to stab now wich could lead to more spy’s ftw making the spy imo alot more powerfull.

skinnie

TCM

since the new weapons are completely useless i dont see a reason not to allow them

sandman -> u only got one ball + no double jump
energy drink -> u stand still for 2 secs (animation) + u cant use weapons + it doesnt last long (so u gonna arrive just as fast as without it)
force of nature -> knockback effect is minimal, less dmg, less bullets , ..

I’m kinda happy that the weapons are useless so it doesnt change the competitive play.

ANGRA

[j]\\\'
[j]'

I can save the old fastlane, haven’t updated.

dAyKiLLeR

(Legend)
farm!
it's a farm

No Scout unlocks allowed in any ETF2L comp until we announce something different.

g0d

I thought there was been said it was to be used as all other updates earlyer by an admin… could be wrong though..

JimmyBreeze

k^m

Pretty sure it’s a map bug and not config related, but Junction is broken with stopwatch. If you cap A or B in overtime, the round ends.

spence

¤_¤

for fastlane – just ran around on it and it looks like someone has vomited all over red spawn. Respawn times are still fucked, if your attacking last and die you respawn in 7 seconds lol – previously it was 6.

back to work on prolane then

xx

thaldarin

Fast lane is basically “We changed the last spawns”. Didn’t need to make a big thing about that.

AnAkkk

Yes the only changed it really needed were spawn timers + captures timers, and that what has been done.

codcrille

Fresh.

I love that FAN but that’s just me.

sexy_kroete

Kot=Brot

LOOOL…. if they allow energy drink for PCW we all can quit tf2 ! ! !

lol.. energy drink?.. useless? lol…
imagine a situation on granary .. you got the middle and opponent is defending.
The defending demoman is sticking the garage.
Both attacking Scouts drink energy, ran thru that stickies and to last point.
And the Scouts can easily shot a demo or soli with half hp, even with slowspeed after drink.
the defending team must retreat to kill the scouts, and the offensive team can attack.

Or a scout, in all situations, hes low, he drinks, and he ran away.. lol.. that is gay!

GeaR

Epsilon

If Scouts know how to use the Energy drink and use them wisely, it ruins the competitive gameplay of tf2. I really hope that Unlock will not be allowed. About the Sandman and the FAN – that’s open to dispute. I mean, no doublejump is a strong disadvantage and the FAN provides new playstyles.
So, no Bonk!!

AnAkkk

You probably didn’t test the energy drink. It doesn’t last long and anyway you would see the scout if he goes to last point, so you can just follow him.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 Next »