.:ne:.

done

Greg2fram

T*My
T*MyHL

done

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Almost as many replies as my first survey, please tell you friends to fill it out. Especially if they are from div4 or lower or usually don’t give a shit about maps.

Last edited by Koeitje,

MightyMe

UbeR |

So what do you want to achieve with this survey?

AnimaL

Quoted from MightyMe

So what do you want to achieve with this survey?

isnt it obvious? no freight for prem and no shitty decider maps, but considering how “well” admins take feedback+criticism from prem players, i can give 5 quid that they will just ignore this :DD

Last edited by AnimaL,

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]isnt it obvious? no freight for prem and no shitty decider maps, but considering how “well” admins take feedback+criticism from prem players, i can give 5 quid that they will just ignore this :DD

i request also extra ruleset for my division kk thx

Quoted from bìester

[done]

Last edited by kyliemirogue,

mock

OST

The 7th map, cp_foundry, will be the decider map in any and all Season 11 playoffs. This means that during the map-pick/elimination phases, teams only need to pick 2 maps rather than 3.

Will this remain or will it be changed once the results from the poll are in? (Voted to keep.)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from mock

[…]

Will this remain or will it be changed once the results from the poll are in? (Voted to keep.)

What is your reasoning for keeping it?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I will close this survey tonight or tomorrow, so be sure to fill it out tonight if you haven’t yet.

Sparky

HoT<3

done

mock

OST

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

What is your reasoning for keeping it?

Foundry being such a new map, if you have 2 teams playing a decider match there will undoubtedly be some interesting plays and new tactics. It’s a well-made map and I see no reason for why it shouldn’t be put to the test.

inb4 foundry cup.

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from mock

inb4 foundry cup.

You’re a bit late on that one.

LeLuck

LAME

done

Gubbins

Op4

I almost fell asleep during a game of freight last night. No word of a lie.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »