Forum

tryhards on MGE

Created 5th August 2011 @ 17:31

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

randa

I love laming on mge, for the exact reasons in this thread. Makes QQ babies butthurt.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I agree with what you are saying broesel, just saying that unless you give more info then people will misunderstand ;)

Quoted from archy

my definition of tryhard on mge is the following:

when someone does sthg that he would normally do in a normal situation just to get an advantage in this speficic 1v1 situation

example:

when you are soldier on gran mid/blands spire and rocket jump from top of the spire/crate when your opposing soldier is jumping to you
spamming 8 stickies out of your launcher like a madman to finish of the one demoman that is playing like a normal humanbeing (in a normal match you just cant waste so much stickies on a single demo)

oh and yes, they are annoying as fuck

[…]

that is very true! but only as long as you stick to some kind of normal moves/actions. nobody on the world can convince me that laming (tryharding according to what i stated before) on mge gives them an advantage in a normal pcw/mix/official aim wise.

peace.

I agree with most of this, it’s lame. I wouldn’t call it tryharding, i’d call it being a pointwhore.

As for freakz’s post, idk where to begin. Most of it is just you being annoyed that people are doing what they would do in a match.

erratic

Prefiring down from the ledge is a legit tactic.

LVL up.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from broesel

[…]
I mean people using gay tactics (I’m not homophobic, sry if I insulted anyone – I just couldn’t think of a better term) that won’t make them any better at DM situations because they don’t grant them a kill by skill, but rather just by lame positioning that is totally planned through and won’t work like this in a match anyways due to the randomness of situations occuring in a match. Like sitting on the fence on spire all the time or looking over the ledge onto stone-bridge etc.

you just mad cuz your not on the first place on your favourite mge-server!!!!!!!

broesel

LAME

Quoted from smziii

[…]

you just mad cuz your not on the first place on your favourite mge-server!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

I’m aware that I’d lose to either you or Afro or any other guy with good aim anyday and accept this cause you’re just better, so not really mad :D

Last edited by broesel,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from broesel

[…]

:D :D :D

I’m aware that I’d lose to either you or Afro or any other guy with good aim anyday and accept this cause you’re just better, so not really mad :D

i just win cuz of counterjumping, edging and shotgun only on spire <o/

I use the Direct Hit in endif.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Shintaz

I use the Direct Hit in endif.

meanmachine

Quoted from freakz

Just stop worrying about the freaking points people, try to improve yourself

This!

There’s so many retards who will shy away from nothing in order to get up on the ranking no matter how lame, boring or non-useful it is. Stickytrapping and hiding in the corner behind it on a regular arena, rocketjumping away from the enemy coming close @ MGE, jumping straight up when the enemy jumps towards you etc. I don’t mind people beating me with tactics they’d use in a normal 6v6, but when they use lame as fuck tactics that only apply to MGE mod… ugh.

Removing the points system would improve this shit.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

IPZIE

SUAVE

playing to win – there is no such thing as gay tactics in a 1vs1 situation ( While same load out etc. )

archy

why is there even a ranking on a traning mod? doesnt that somehow completely defeat the purpose of the whole training perspective when you throw competition into it?

Quoted from IPZIE

playing to win – there is no such thing as gay tactics in a 1vs1 situation ( While same load out etc. )

http://www.gamer.ru/system/attached_images/images/000/308/224/original/NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Last edited by archy,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

stupid tryhards in mge ffs.

Jaskey

I have no problem with the way people play, If they want to point hunt, go for it, gl, Only thing that really anoyes me is the shit people chat on all the time, I kill someone “OMG Lamer” “NO HITREG” etc… fucking bullshit, please learn to play videogames without crying people

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Removing the points system would greatly this shit.

I accidentally this post.

n00ne

Pissing off people on mge is pretty fun. Get good tho.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »