Forum

Favourite TF2 player of all time?

Created 15th September 2010 @ 12:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 34 Next »

Dummy

Quoted from pukz

[…]

I played pickups everyday for literally years before I went inactive and don’t remember bubbles :o I guess She must of played active for about 6 months if she went inactive before I returned :P much repect to pickup medics though :)

I remember her. the crazy thing is, the 50% of her time she spent not playing pickups she spent on her public server. literally, some people had three hundred idle hours. she just had three hundred hours.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

She was pretty cool.

perry

[MIPC]

bet she was still shit

Quoted from pukz

[…]

I played pickups everyday for literally years before I went inactive and don’t remember bubbles :o I guess She must of played active for about 6 months if she went inactive before I returned :P much repect to pickup medics though :)

She’s got 1600 hours in Medic, I’m betting less than 100 of those while actually in a clan. Almost impossible to have missed her unless you only started pickups in the last…. 9 months? Not sure. Always with her boyfriend Wobblit, who spent almost all his time as Heavy.

Mike

TEZC

she played in pu1

FADe

Remember playing a pu1 game with her as med and all of a sudden she just exploded onto this Lithuanian kid who was playing scout, just went mental abusing the living shit out of him for not being where he should of been or something. Never heard rage like it. I asked her to calm her passions and said it wasn’t very ladylike to be swearing her head off abusing gamer kids. After that I was labelled a sexiest pig and abused whenever she saw me :D

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quoted from FADe

Remember playing a pu1 game with her as med and all of a sudden she just exploded onto this Lithuanian kid who was playing scout, just went mental abusing the living shit out of him for not being where he should of been or something. Never heard rage like it. I asked her to calm her passions and said it wasn’t very ladylike to be swearing her head off abusing gamer kids. After that I was labelled a sexiest pig and abused whenever she saw me :D

ahahaha

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Quoted from FADe

i have the feeling she meant sexist not sexiest sorry lol

bybzii

broder

hmm tough one ! I think i’m gonna go with Hymzi here. Early 4Kings when we rolled with 2 demos (hymzi and ryb lol) was truly epic. but during whole TF2 history this geek is the one who caused most trouble for me (since i played more against him than with him)… the time where you could 1 pipe scouts and considering hymzi was one of the few who could and can hit pipes consistently that’s soo annoying. So for putting up a really good challenge for me all the time, and is always fun to watch cause he’s crazy aggressive ingame im gonna say he’s my fav tf2 player :D

agron

Relic

Quoted from bybzii

hmm tough one ! I think i’m gonna go with Hymzi here. Early 4Kings when we rolled with 2 demos (hymzi and ryb lol) was truly epic. but during whole TF2 history this geek is the one who caused most trouble for me (since i played more against him than with him)… the time where you could 1 pipe scouts and considering hymzi was one of the few who could and can hit pipes consistently that’s soo annoying. So for putting up a really good challenge for me all the time, and is always fun to watch cause he’s crazy aggressive ingame im gonna say he’s my fav tf2 player :D

nice essay, nerd.
A+

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Mike

she played in pu1

Remember her when I played lots of pickups starting out in 6v6.

Fairly nice to me but then again whenever I played fail pocket soldier I’d never go aggressive and just stand next to my medic getting spammed as I lacked the dm skills to do anything with the 300hp I received. So when we both died it was ‘the scouts fault for not killing their scouts” got to appreciate I was never blamed. :D

FYI – my favourite TF2 player has to be…Mould from LTG (omg listen to him on mumble).

Fave to watch is numlocked and Byte when he was demo cos he was like me – gay stickies for teh lawlz.

bybzii

broder

i’m surprised agron that you haven’t been mentioned in here… :D?

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from DIEHARDD

sLayed

oh yes.

“I wake up at 6.30pm and I have to play an official in half an hour, oh SHI…”

bainés

Skinnie.

poyzon

Quoted from Linus

boomeh, he’s such a nice guy.