Mine is Jh, cos he good snyp

DIEHARDD

sLayed

ZeyOrk

Sparkle and Ezur

Juan

Quoted from Exoronic

haunter my love for ever ^^
boomeh , ryb , byte , coolit , arnold ,springer , skinnie….

nobody remembers me :”(

I remember you <3

Baros^

HARDSTOMP
BLLB

skinnie

Tornf4lk

cc//

Exfane or Fragga, i cant decide on one of them :)

Haunter

Exoronic and Psunfragga :D

and sometimes my teammates :DDDDDD

Last edited by Haunter,

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Aside from the players who completely innovated their class (Rybben as demo, Arnold as scout) and a special mention to Pace for refusing to give up on the heavy despite the changing nature of the game, I would say the player that most deserves a mention is Bubbles. She must have played something ridiculous like 50% of all mpuk.tf2pickup games, 99% of those as medic. That kind of dedication might border on the insane, but I salute her anyway. If she was still playing the channel might not have gone inactive so easily.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Agron, it was always enjoyable to see his aggression as medic :3.

pukz

Quoted from SnowiE

Aside from the players who completely innovated their class (Rybben as demo, Arnold as scout) and a special mention to Pace for refusing to give up on the heavy despite the changing nature of the game, I would say the player that most deserves a mention is Bubbles. She must have played something ridiculous like 50% of all mpuk.tf2pickup games, 99% of those as medic. That kind of dedication might border on the insane, but I salute her anyway. If she was still playing the channel might not have gone inactive so easily.

I played pickups everyday for literally years before I went inactive and don’t remember bubbles :o I guess She must of played active for about 6 months if she went inactive before I returned :P much repect to pickup medics though :)

tarmo-

<3 Fruit

xzr <3

xzr

tarmo- <3

мasιιna

metalpiss

Darn

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 34 Next »