Forum

skill level help

Created 31st July 2010 @ 15:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Jay

wMiC?

hi all,

Im Jay. I used to play tf2 for 20 hrs a day and for the other 4 hours we’d play hide and seek on gravel pit. They were the days… I went to work and had to stop sitting in my pants eating parts of my own body inbetween games.

I like dancing, putting my fingers in holes and taking the risk when eating things i find on my dinner table, hoping it was previously food.

Please can one of you lovely people explain to me the new skill level system. I remember only the best teams searching for mid+ and higher. and mid was a solid div 2 team.

generally, anything div3 and below was low+ and mid- (sometimes).

The reason i ask is sometimes when i like to play a mix, one finds a mid skilled team and they’re very bad. More like clown skill… This has happened on many occasions. Please Jim, fix it for me!

Many thanks

Jay

x

ouch

The skillsystem is currently broken. Please try again later.

rtan

-9w-

Hahaha.

imo mid is div3/lowdiv2. Mid+ is div2/low div1 and high is div1.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from rtan

Hahaha.

imo mid is div3/lowdiv2. Mid+ is div2/low div1 and high is div1.

This is true, but a quick glance at the recruitment section tells you otherwise. Mid tends to find you solid div4/low div3 teams these days. mid- to low can find you anything from div4 to div6. Tbh, just put divisions when searching for games.

franco

exactly, what’s so hard about saying what division you’re in?

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

yeh we always search div4 when finding games, it just makes it so that people know what div skill we are looking for. i dont understand why people dont do this more, if everyone is so confused by skill levels then why not skip the bullshit and get straight to the div they want to play.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Div 6 = low-/low Div 5 = low/low+ Div 4 = mid-/mid Div3 = mid/mid+ Div 2 = mid+/high- Div 1 = high-/high/high+/gods
that’s what people seem to be doing atm

Jay

wMiC?

i see. but for the most part it’s “we’re div 5/4/3/2 ish… hoping div2/3/4/5 next season so… we’re about mid+/mid/high/clown/low+++++–+-=_…”

but thanks, to be honest, i just wanted to learn what the skill levels where in relation to divisions, more than using it to find a game. I was confused and it seems the whole community is.. lol, it doesnt really matter anyway.

just for my own knowledge.

thanks!

Last edited by Jay,

AnimaL

just use divisions instead of this nonesence

only skills can be used to get matches u r looking for are high or low

Last edited by AnimaL,

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from franco

What happens if you want to play vs a div 3 team because you’re in div 4 looking to improve and then get a div 5 team who think they are capable of div 3, you play them and find they are weaker than you despite searching for a div 3 team.

The problem is still there for new teams too who haven’t been seeded in a division, they can’t search for ‘their division’ they instead search for the one they think they are capable of which may or may not be correct.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

What happens if you want to play vs a div 3 team because you’re in div 4 looking to improve and then get a div 5 team who think they are capable of div 3, you play them and find they are weaker than you despite searching for a div 3 team.

The problem is still there for new teams too who haven’t been seeded in a division, they can’t search for ‘their division’ they instead search for the one they think they are capable of which may or may not be correct.

Then you wasted 30 minutes rolling someone and move on to the next pcw.

Baros^

HARDSTOMP
BLLB

Everybody are atleast mid ;/

Last edited by Baros^,

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Enef

[…]

Then you wasted 30 minutes rolling someone and move on to the next pcw.

Time is money.

the bm man

k^m

Quoted from franco

because not all teams in a division are on that level

AnimaL

Quoted from the bm man

[…]

because not all teams in a division are on that level

why would u choose to play against d2 top for instance if ur barely d2 at all??? just say d3? jeez, either u think ppl are that dumb or u just want to pick on everything

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »