Forum

Blorgs guide to playing medic

Created 31st May 2010 @ 01:04

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 19 Next »

Tony

retarded people ftw :D

marn

:(((((

No scout tutorial….C’mon Harry Gomm, you can do it, help me to become div1 scout by making a tutorial for scout:p

Quoted from marn

No scout tutorial….C’mon Harry Gomm, you can do it, help me to become div1 scout by making a tutorial for scout:p

Watch his tutorial on how to doublejump before considering playing scout.

Priem

pretty boring

Dante

I actually watched it till the end i will probably change my main class to medic. He is my inspiration

matOo

Quoted from marn

i dunno who the hell you are, but why do you seem to want to jump on the we-hate-blorg bandwagon? its not original (and/or) funny, hes a great player considering he is only 12/13 years old

Last edited by matOo,

Priem

Quoted from matOo

[…]

i dunno who the hell you are, but why do you seem to want to jump on the we-hate-blorg bandwagon? its not original (and/or) funny

sad people posting in a sad thread.

kuma

agree with matoo, a little teasing is fine but this is over the top. how do you feel bullying a 12 year old over the internet you tough kids?

Quoted from kuma

agree with matoo, a little teasing is fine but this is over the top. how do you feel bullying a 12 year old over the internet you tough kids?

Incredibly good, thanks for asking!

Chelch

-[MG-C]-

Quoted from kuma

Tbh, I posted this as a joke, calling it bullying is a little over the top.

kuma

Quoted from Chelch

[…]

Tbh, I posted this as a joke, calling it bullying is a little over the top.

i’m not really talking about you, as the op and replies about harry are obviously a joke/troll.
some of the comments about blorg in general though go over the top, and it’s just persecution of a kid they’ve probably never met before.

a good troll is subtle, original, and an “in” joke to lurkers while baiting emotion from those who reply.
a bad troll is jumping on a bandwagon to seek attention for themselves.

Last edited by kuma,

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Let Harrygomm make a troll tutorial. Then it all will make sense again.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

stwn you’re such a big boy, i’m so very proud of you

grow up you tool

Dummy

ive met blorg. i disliked him before the whole bandwagon started with LTG. so shut up if you don’t know the facts.

kuma

Quoted from Dummy

ive met blorg. i disliked him before the whole bandwagon started with LTG. so shut up if you don’t know the facts.

funny avatar from a guy who rates himself mid in recruitment forums when looking for a div 4 team.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 19 Next »