Forum

Blorgs guide to playing medic

Created 31st May 2010 @ 01:04

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 19 Next »

blorg

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
<3

is harry gomm your brother by the way m8?

No, he’s my dad.

GuMMi

frø
px.

Lets all be silent for 2 mins in the honour of the trolls making our everyday more fun XD…

-pikachu is sickmode -.-

Яyan

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1729/lolwuts.jpg

He has mastered sarcasm already, oh internet, what have you done to this poor boy.

Quoted from Яyan

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1729/lolwuts.jpg

He has mastered sarcasm already, oh internet, what have you done to this poor boy.

More like he got mastered by sarcasm.

laress

His voice = epic win

n00ne

Oh dear :DD

Sounds like aunt Hilda has a cold. Lol

ulv

h.
Liero

physical pain after watching this. what i recommend is to not watch this video. because its lethal! especially in the arena.

Quoted from ulv

physical pain after watching this. what i recommend is to not watch this video. because its lethal! especially in the arena.

Well, you know what they say; “Harry Gomm is mightier than the Long Range Ubersaw”.

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Quoted from matOo

[…]

Im sorry, talking to someone in mumble is not the same as talking to someone in real life :D

No, I didn’t say it was. I said it was, by all definitions, a social interaction.

jgmaster

BM

This isn’t Blorg, Blorg isn’t this good.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

the nerds found again soemthing they can pick on ))) admin lock this thread LQLQL

i dunno weather to cry or lol.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Better show Rafe this, teach him how to actually play medic.

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Quoted from jgmaster

This isn’t Blorg, Blorg isn’t this good.

After having played with Blorg once in my entire life, I can tell you that this is definitely Blorg

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Dummy

lastly, take note of my avatar and the fact that you’re STILL 12 SO SHUT UP BLORG. :DDDDDDD

n1avatar

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 19 Next »