Forum

.ready + TF2 Log Parser

Created 5th August 2009 @ 13:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Bash

Reminds me of the annoying as hell plugins they have in CSS. Completely unnecessary for anyone with half a brain.

I’m talking mostly about the .ready thing of course.

Orange

KORE
element //

Reminds me of the annoying as hell plugins they have in CSS. Completely unnecessary for anyone with half a brain.

I’m talking mostly about the .ready thing of course.

.ready is useless. warmup system by valve is better.

Orange

KORE
element //

if someone want’s.
I can make autoupload logs after match.

Wiiking

what really is needed is a cooler/effective/smoother system to WATCH tf2, not play it competive. stv/program/whatever that shows health, alive/dead, class, % of uber etc etc.

what im tryin to say is i dont a .ready command :P

op

Yeah man i agree! A promod or something would be great for TF2, but didn’t anakin create something like this before? TF True or something if i remember correctly.

tragett

I can’t see the utility of the “.ready” command when there is already a system ingame. Pressing F4 means you’re ready, so just make sure you really are :)

Anyway the stats thing is cool!

.ready means you personally is ready not the whole team

Bash

(Leave this to tf2 beta)

iQue

keso

Yeah man i agree! A promod or something would be great for TF2, but didn’t anakin create something like this before? TF True or something if i remember correctly.

Pretty much everything in TF True has been implemented in the game now by Valve themselves, so there’s no point to it.

While a promod could be fun, it’s rather unnnecessary and you risk splitting the playerbase.

xtala

I can’t see the utility of the “.ready” command when there is already a system ingame. Pressing F4 means you’re ready, so just make sure you really are :)

Anyway the stats thing is cool!

.ready means you personally is ready not the whole team

Yes, but one might assume that if the team is ready, every single player is ready as well.
I can’t recall anyone having any trouble with it, and it’s not THAT hard to just reload the config/ignore the whining if someone is stupid enough to actually ready up before the match.

AnimaL

tf2 already has .ready implemented in F4 form, i dont see why it should have to make smth that makes server lag as much as yank servers lag

thats the one thing i definitely like about euro tf2, its just pure tf2, not some crappy mod/plugin/particle war

Wobblit

I thought ESEA had hosted official servers. I think the tight integration they have between server and webpage (automatic stats, demos etc) will be much harder to do with matches being played on random clan servers.

That log parser is already usable by anyone without any server plugin, just get the server .log file and upload it to the parser.

Orange

KORE
element //

bump.
Gniedler, can you contact me.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

at the first picture your weapon is invisible? how do u get 1 of your weapons like that?

eoN^

STV glitch.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2