Tissi

cp_kalinka_rc5 ☓
cp_metalworks ✓
cp_mist_rc1d ✓

Last edited by Dragonce,

JENNY

mzn
DBLE

cp_mist is just flawed beyond repair. The fact that mid has like 6 entrances means it’s impossible to push without getting backcapped, not to mention that mid is h u g e. Last is very poorly designed with no obvious places to push from and a respawn timer that is way too short.

TL;DR: I never want to play cp_mist again

loopster

Quoted from JENNY

cp_mist is just flawed beyond repair. The fact that mid has like 6 entrances means it’s impossible to push without getting backcapped, not to mention that mid is h u g e. Last is very poorly designed with no obvious places to push from and a respawn timer that is way too short.

+1

Basil

Metalworks is the best map out of the 3, I think we all can agree with that. Mist is way too big and flanky for my tastes, Kalinka is fine I feel.

XO -

Quoted from JENNY

+1

NoJu

8D

Quoted from JENNY

+1

Kars

cp_kalinka_rc5 – Very straight forward, played super well for not knowing the map, smooth.
cp_metalworks – Was alright but dark, people play it well because we’ve seen it played in NA so often.
cp_mist_rc1d – Has ALOT of issues sadly, fun map but slightly too chaotic, the one thing I loved about this map is the little platform in the lobby (connects to last & second)

Samus

Op4
Dr. med.

Only season-viable map is cp_metalworks imo.

stop putting shit maps in and just play badlands lol

Donuskus

2 words
badlands
metalworks.

Whip

bF
JaR

Mist was bad, Kalinka was also bad.

Put metalworks in :)

kpopfan69

GADOU

Kalinka could be playable with a bit of training, but mist is unplayable in a serious environment. On top of being seemingly poorly optimized, the layout is just flawed and not suited for competitive play in my opinion. There are just way too many routes and little hiding spots everywhere. Metalworks is fine, although that doesn’t come as a surprise.
Just add badlands back please.

Demind

GIRTH

mist is completely broken, kalinka was very fun and very smooth, metalworks is just metalworks tbh

rivka

PANZER

get metalworks in.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »