Forum

German Flag on ETF2L

Created 8th July 2010 @ 09:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

The last person to get the colours wrong on the german flag was some austrian prince back in the 1930’s but i think that went ok in the end?

kuma

could you add the japan flag while your at it

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Would love more flags. South Africa please.

Pyle

Zimbabwe please! http://seattlecentral.edu/international/mos_imgs/flags/flag_Zimbabwe.gif

FlasH

uruguay flag pls, kthxbye

RaCio

GoT²

http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/170/

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from RaCio

http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/170/

hmm, I guess you’re talking about the quality of the replys and not that GotFrag got the colours right, but I was kind of hoping for a more informational response from a site admin.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from slate

[…]

hmm, I guess you’re talking about the quality of the replys and not that GotFrag got the colours right, but I was kind of hoping for a more informational response from a site admin.

Or something along the lines of “alright fixed”. It’s not like it’s a huge effort to change a picture.

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from slate

[…]

I was just replying to the 3 people above me.

Anyway, the current German flag is quite clear and there are some more important things to do for website admins.

Quoted from RaCio

[…]I was just replying to the 3 people above me.

Anyway, the current German flag is quite clear and there are some more important things to do for website admins.

1. Login to ftp (or whatever)
2. Go to the flags folder.
3. Download the german flag.
4. Open paint and fill the yellow with gold.
5. Save, upload back to ftp
6. Happy users.

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from RaCio

[…]I was just replying to the 3 people above me.

yea, lots of thread derailing…

I bet there are a lot of other things to do for site admins, but while the current version is “quite clear”, it’s also quite wrong and the fixed version has already been posted and just swapping the files isn’t a great deal of effort.

PS: It would probably take less time to swap the files than to reply why you’re not going to do it ;)

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from RaCio

there are some more important things to do for website admins.

Sounds like one of my colleagues. He does nothing all day but when you ask him for a favour he’s too busy :P

ilike2spin

RLM

I guess its like having the St. George’s cross colours white and orange.

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

The admins are busy locking successful threads like the Chatlogs of Strangeness.
I’m not gonna stop whining until you guys unlock my favourite thread <3

ups

Quoted from Atty

The admins are busy locking successful threads like the Chatlogs of Strangeness.
I’m not gonna stop whining until you guys unlock my favourite thread <3

I’m gonna make you feel like in your home thread

SQUALL.TF2 ups go go Spain!: hai
SQUALL.TF2 ups go go Spain!: how are you?
SQUALL.TF2 ups has changed their name to SQUALL.TF2 ups.
*: I hate you and I hate your fucking country
SQUALL.TF2 ups: I was totally for germany

Just for the reference: I’m lithuanian.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »