x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

New European Gaming League

Created 8th June 2009 @ 11:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Edd

T2P

A new gaming league is always good news to the competetive scene, this league is called the European Gaming Championships. It’s is a multi gaming league and is getting off to a good start with an announcement of a £50 TF2 cup.

http://www.egcnation.com – is the site

http://www.egcnation.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5142#post5142 – is the post about the cup. The only problem is atm they dont seem to know much about the competetive scene so replies on how to improve the cup will surely help.

longas

interesting

fJack

k^m

“So, you’re one of the 5% with JavaScript turned off. We love JavaScript, it makes our site awesome. Take the tinfoil hat off and turn on your JavaScript. Or, if you don’t have it turned off, you’re probably using NoScript. If that’s the case, then add us to your whitelist. We won’t do anything nasty, we promise!”

made me lol. and more interest in tf2 is always a good thing.

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

looks very interesting! good to see :D

WildCard

they actually said its £50 per player on the team since they have currently stated 5v5 must assume then they will put up £250 + prizes not £50 for the winning team, which if that is the case hopefully will have same interest as the shopto.net cup.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

hmm, sounds good

hänsen

Team Popo!

teh smell of doom is in the air…

nigh did you fart?

Moose

[MIPC]

Hopefully this will get some love from the teams. I’ve never understood clans that only play in ETF2L.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Hopefully this will get some love from the teams. I’ve never understood clans that only play in ETF2L.

Only have the time for one official a week?
Don’t agree with other leagues admins rules?

Loads of reasons :S

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

dbl post lulz

Add A Reply Pages: 1