Forum

Trolling bunnies website launched

Created 4th February 2012 @ 12:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

I started disliking webspell bigtime after I started using it. Unfortunately it’s the only thing close to decent if you’re too lazy to modify a proper cms or something.

Though I am a fan of small fonts.

But atm most part of the website doesn’t make much sense, you might want to make the important stuff stand out, get rid of some the modules etc. I don’t particularly like the module layout either but that might be just me.

Nice find on the template though, looks pretty nice.

n00ne

Haha love this community..
Fella posts a thread asking for feedback on his teams new website and you start saying shit about the name of the team, gotto love it.

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

[…]

That`s the whole point. It hurts more when you get beaten by Bunnies, Kittenz etc.

Kittenz ftw.

wnk1ee

Quoted from n00ne

Haha love this community..
Fella posts a thread asking for feedback on his teams new website and you start saying shit about the name of the team, gotto love it.

indeed , just wanted to announce our new website ;)

ilike2spin

RLM

What’s new about it? It’s literally the old Intensive Noobs site, it even has Intensive Noobs written in the places you forgot to change it like the irc channel and the tag on the default user icon. I don’t get why you want feedback for something which you decided was pretty poor over a year ago.

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Quoted from ilike2spin

What’s new about it? It’s literally the old Intensive Noobs site, it even has Intensive Noobs written in the places you forgot to change it like the irc channel and the tag on the default user icon. I don’t get why you want feedback for something which you decided was pretty poor over a year ago.

rofl

Setlet

Quoted from ilike2spin

LOL

I also hate eSports sites in general. They just look ugly imo.

Яyan

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

LOL

I also hate eSports sites in general. They just look ugly imo.

http://fnatic.com/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2