x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - UKeSA Championship - WOULD YOUR TEAM LIKE TO BE PAID FOR?

Created 31st January 2009 @ 19:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

dunc

infs
dp.

We have thus far sponsored 14 teams.

We have room for three more teams of up to 7 players. Deadline is Monday 2nd February at 10pm.

____13____

We (Grow uP Gaming – TF2 division) would like to be one of that 3 teams… :)

Link to our rooster: http://www.enemydown.eu/clans/13916/squads/13927/tournaments/25

Members: everyone except valdagua.

BTW: Awesome initiative… Best competitive FPS ever deserves the best community ever…

dunc

infs
dp.

13 do you have an eligible UK manager? If so, let me know who etc, and we’ll happily pay for you.

____13____

dunc… We are a division of a multi-gaming clan. The multi-gaming clan has an eligible manager ( http://www.enemydown.eu/users/155332/profile ).

As far as I know, as we are the same clan, just a different division, so he’s an eligible manager for us too, right?

dunc

infs
dp.

Yeah, but you’ll have to add him to your team in the “Team Manager” position :)

____13____

Sorry If I’m being stupid, but… Team manager? Can’t find any place in the site to make him team manager…

He’s already Team Manager from the clan ( http://www.enemydown.eu/clans/13916 )…

I checked your profile and Ubersexuals profile, and I’ve noticed that you, besides Ubersexuals clan owner, are one of the squad leaders of each Ubersexuals clan squads (FOG, OMG and ;) ), so I promoted kingemissary (Grow uP Gaming’s clan Team manager) to Grow uP Gaming – TF2 division squad leader…

dunc

infs
dp.

Ahhh that’s fine mate. Ok, I’ll pay for your guys now. Actually, tomorrow ‘cos it’s 2am :D

J3

:) nice we have to lend acti to dunc to make it up for this one. Maybe u guys can bond.
I am sure he will be delighted.

Ps. We r gmt too dunc –‘

____13____

Thanks…

J3… Nah, acti is an old whore… Well, not old, but his experience is soooooo BIG that he can frighten the most confident person… :P

We would like to thank dunc, not to make him miserable… :D

Gundo

Hmmm if you have that amount of ppl willing to pay to play why not make it in ETF2L,

260 teams
6 players minimum
2-5 €
Huge prizepot + prizes from sponsors

For players by playes

mihalch

[LOL]
[LOL]

donation button – will be preferable.

seraph

rEJ

So, do teams who have availed of this generous offer have to/get to play with something like ‘*sponsored by Dunc’s fund for hobo-gamers’ beside their name, or something?

Also, thank you good sirs for that, incidently :)

trams

-><-

No, if Uber doesnt win a cashprize, the loanshark dunc visits your home ;)

Grem

rEJ
TG

Wait..i thought this relationship was no strings attached. As in ‘no neckin’

dunc

infs
dp.

Ignore him, he’s trying to be.. humorous or something. There’s absolutely zero way we would ever ask for the money back :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »