December 6, 2010
The brackets for the Monday Night Madness cup have been generated and we are ready to have a good look at the new custom 5cp map Bazillion!
Round 1: 20:00 CET
Quarter Final: 20:45 CET
Semi Final: 21:30 CET
Final: 22:15 CET
Please contact your opponents in #etf2l on IRC, so ensure at least one of your team is in there at all times. If you have any problems with contacting your opponents, please talk to an Admin. There will be servers with sourceTV’s (hosted by Multiplay) available for you to play on, request them by talking to an admin.
- All teams must have 1 player ready on #etf2l (quakenet) to find their opponent and schedule the match.
- When your match starts more than 10 minutes late, please reduce the map time to 15-25 minutes, depending on how long you have left before the next round starts. Bear in mind that if the map finishes in a draw, there will be a golden cap period to follow.
- If your match finishes in a draw, you must play a golden cap round to decide the winner. Please reset the config and play a 5 minute golden cap round. The first team to cap in this round, wins. If neither team caps within 5 minutes, the team that holds cp3 at the end of the 5 minute period wins.
- The regular ETF2L Season 8 rules apply. Use of polycount weapons is not allowed.
- Teams can use 1 merc by default, multiple mercs are allowed if the opponent agrees.