Forum

Old nicknames

Created 5th January 2010 @ 14:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »

Assault Marine Sigh

I have had loads of shit and cheesy names.

1999 – 2000 – Blackheart – I thought it was badass, I was 12 though.
2000 – 2004 – Bulletmagnet – I always used to die first, and even in a group of people id be the one to go down :(
2004 – 2010 – Sigh – I got kinda fed up of online gaming and found myself sighing so much I adopted the name, at the time nobody else had a name like it so it also felt unique.

I also use SierraIndiaGolfHotel – sigh in NATO phonetic alphabet. Sigh in the Sky – it rhymes ….
I also watched the film Avatar and love the name Toruk so have nicked that for now ;)

MrNiceGuy – since my first cs game (2000?) I still use it a lot
Dusty is only in TF2

exm

RamboIII, becouse Rambo is kewl, but looks naked, II doesn’t look so good, and IV would be just pathetic.

m00n

Bagheera 1999-2001
m00n since 2001..

Last edited by m00n,

Iller

tGa

I have used a lot of different names.

Back in 95-96 I used the name “vackra klara” a lot in Quake 1. No idea why, but since it is a female name a lot of people wanted me to join their clan because of that..
Therefore I changed my name to “Pi” which I used for a while.

From 1998-2005 or so I used the name “Thorsten Thoraxkirurg” in Team fortress classic.
(Thorsten Thoraxsurgeon in Swedish).

In TF2 I used the name “bitsk iller” (a polecat that likes to bite) because it sounded a bit funny. However, it was a bit too long so I shortened it to Iller.

Priem

smashed my keyboard, removed some wierd letters and got “Priem”, have used it most of the time.

(oh I also bite people who pronounce it as “Prime”)

dauk

oldest ‘shamander’ , from deus ex some level ,it’s the password
asasist , like assassin ,you know
galan ,my microwave company is galan
Dauk. , just short version of my surname

Gideon

starcraft: G:DW!N (yeah, stupid one, but it over 5 years ago)
tf2: awesum kawaii noob; I <3 My Rifle (not tag, old nickname); Gaydeon is Pedognome!
LOTRO: HOOGASAKA

Last edited by Gideon,

cf

Roban,Robeg,cf

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

I am Pie Man , my mate was pie dude and his little bro was pie kid, but we were like 10
SuperCoolMoose when I was like 11-14
Been Vazzan since then :)

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Was originally Realityhole, then about a year later Oblivion (12 year old mmo playing -.-)
Now Cloud, which despite being generic I only know one other who’s actually active in any kind of community, and everyone knows me by it anyway~

r1k

Syn

I’ve used r1k for about 6 years :) used it in every online rollplay game you could imagen lool.

kyynel

d.intel

SoulBurner, haha yeah its cheesy one :D

That was @ 1998, when i played Turok2 & Tribes1.

Ino

dp.
dp.

Ronin (obviously because of the movie)
Iskariot (because I read a great book describing the last days of jesus from the viewpoint of Judas)
Ino (my real name)

Extremer

My name has always been the same with slight variations (like numbers, random capitalization).

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »