– Lots of useless actions

2/10

Stratte

eXhale |

@anonymous

almost successful 7/10

mineral

[kpwr]

FlogstaHP: It doesn’t really matter. It’s nothing impressive or anything you want to see in a frag movie anyway ;]

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

if its a ninja def?

I don’t like to see a fragmovie where all you see is airshots. I like some diversity, and to get an insight in the player’s playstyle.

elpedro

Mineral we all have different views about what a fragmovie is about, I like fragmovies with more gameplay and longer clips, you don’t.

Some people want to se more of the game itself than just airgibbs and so on.

Maybe this movie isnt the best but that dont change the fact that I never will do a serious movie with just airgibbs.

Can you live with it?
Probably not:)

wer

tfortress.no

I died twice during this movie

1/10

:)

guess i’ll have to make a movie with elpedro kills soon ;)

i liked ur movie, nothing special, but was alright.
intro was abit long and boring tho

:D

elpedro

hehe wer you know I like you ;)

hording

okejra

Music was shit, editing decent.

The kills were just awful though, some of your “airgibs” are very pointless/easy ones, didn’t see one single clip with nice shots or anything worth having in a movie.

elpedro

Noted in the “intresse klubben” hording.

elpedro

haha morf just noticed your “ninja def”…HAHA!

mineral

[kpwr]

I just gave my opinion since you said all the opinions welcome. Tried to be constructive. If I can live with it? What kind of comment is that… If you can’t take constructive criticism please state so in your first post. Also it’s funny since I didn’t say that I was missing airgibbs. If you read through my comment once again you’ll see more stuff I suggested you to adjust for your next video, and not to fill it with airgibbs. I have no problem watching a movie without airgibbs, but the frags must be well synced to make it enjoyable and to make up for the less amazing kills,WHICH I ALSO stated in my previous post.
Honestly I don’t care, I just wanted to help you by giving my point of view. Sorry if it offended you.
m1neraL

elpedro

offended?, give your opinion?

kid, chill down.

You just say that a fragmovie is this and this, thats not an oppinion thats a statement(true or false).

Like I said some may like it some don’t because we all have different opinions what a fragmovie should be.

And my “can you live with it?” was ironic, don’t be so fucking stiff its just a movie.

mineral

[kpwr]

“I’d rather have either a more interesting intro, or a significantly shorter one”
“What I’d like in a video…”
That’s how I started my sentences, how does that make it a statement?
Also it’s not your failed ironic sentence that was the annoying part but the fact that you neglected everything I said, even though you said everyone was open to discuss it. What you want when you make videos is to satisfy the majority, and I gave you tips on how you might be able to do that. That’s it.

hording

okejra

“Any comment will be appreciated :)”

Alright, maybe edit that one?

“Maybe this movie isnt the best but that dont change the fact that I never will do a serious movie with just airgibbs.”

Only thing I saw was when you missed scouts, missed airgibbs, did awful jumps and fragged people who tried to melee you (YEY SLOWMOTION EFFECTS!)

Sure, maybe you are very new to TF2 and the soldier, but when you write that you want every comment and critism and so on, don’t be pissed up when someone don’t like your movie. Funny how you call other people “kid” and telling them to grow up. Oh well, guess you can still improve.

*EDIT* Oh wait, just noticed you’ve played soldier for 580 hours, ehm… errr.. Maybe ask any of your clanmate for demos instead ? :X

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »