Forum

elpedro soldier fragmovie.

Created 10th March 2009 @ 08:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

elpedro

My first movie ever, This is some stuff from 2 weeks of gaming and some other old stuff, many of my demos was removed from the updates valve released and I am to lazy to fix this :)

Well here it is:
http://www.wegame.com/watch/elpedro_soldier_Team_fortress_2_fragmovie/

Will also add a download link soon.

cheers
elpedro

BvD

flowerpower/

Very long and boring intro and outro, a very sudden change of music(don’t know if it’s one song but nvm) and the music was horrible, totally didn’t fit the speed of the video. Owh, yeah, don’t use the blur, it sucks :p (had it on my video too, removed it after bad comments on that).

Orbba

nice vid Sir! ;]

elpedro

Any comment will be appreciated :)

And thanks susex :)

widL

I’m gonna be really honest now:
The intro was too long and too boring.
The editing was quite bad, there was too much “uninteresting” material that should have been cut.
The blur is very irritating and doesn’t fit at all.
You don’t have enough FPS in the video to use that much slowmotion.
The kills were OK.

I can’t say anything about the music, ’cause I watched the movie at a lesson in school! ;)

Iller

tGa

I liked the intro and the music there.
However, I don’t know why you showed your team getting owned at midcap on Granary ?
Or maybe there was some point in doing this ?

I unfortunately have to agree with the others about the choice of music in the rest of the movie. It is not my type of music, but probably there are other people who will like it.

Also, as the other guys says, some material should maybe have been removed or replaced.

But very nice as a first movie ! I hope to see more.

Meyer

IsF
G9

Nice vid:) good one for being your first.

elpedro

Well the music choise is in my opinion good becouse this is my music style, ofcource some people like it and others don’t :)

I did this movie as an project for future films, I have only worked with sony vegas for like 2 weeks, so like I say all your comments matters.

Thanks again for the head ups :)

SakkoSekken

I love watching my self get owned!

A decent movie, but it was not that fantastic, why show clips where you win on the oponent trying to shovel you and killing someone after they killed a lot of you team/forced uber? Moar ownage please

RobbaZ

[FADER]

zOMG, will watch asap(when I get home 2night)!

But it isn’t really ure first movie, is it? >_>

You’re right, RobbaZ. Let’s not forget that elpedro also made this awesome trailer: http://www.wegame.com/watch/eXhale_elpedro_teaser_version/ :D

I have to agree with Iller. Why did you show us getting owned at the middle cap on granary? :P

elpedro

Do you have a problem with that brass? :)
Nothing to be sad about because you get owned sometimes ;)

elpedro

@RobbaZ
You are right Robbaz, this isnt my first movie :D

I LIED!

mineral

[kpwr]

The intro was way too long considering it didn’t contain anything special, just moving to middle and back for 1.5minutes. I’d rather have either a more interesting intro, or a significantly shorter one. The footage didn’t really impress me that much. What I’d like in a video is either some really impressive shots or less impressive shots that are well synced. Didn’t really see sync at all. Even though the music might be ok, metal really doesn’t fit in videos and is really hard to sync with. What was by far most annoying was the length of the clips. If you want to show sprees I’d suggest to speed up rather than having 20 secs clips of you trying to get on spire. The video for me gains more flow that way. You did speed up towards the end when you blurred out capping the point on gpit, but I feel you could have speed up even more, since the blur out lasted for maybe 7-10 seconds if I recall correctly.
Liked the text effects in the outro, simple and sweet.
Keep all that in mind for your future videos and I’m sure we’ll see a considerably better video ;)
EDIT: Ye about that getting owned on granary mid thing. Obviously there’s nothing wrong with getting owned but you don’t watch frag movies to see people get rolled over ;)
m1neraL

FlogstaHP

I thought the music was a quite good choice in a frag movie, but perhaps the slowmotion wasnt the best effect to use with the chosen music. I also like when you get to see more than just a air shoot in a frag movie, so you can get a clue on what kinda player its behind the movie.

The blur effect was annoying but overall i found this to be a nice frag movie! =)

edit
Mineral: It was just the rest of the team who got pwnd… ;)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »