Forum

Twichting models on slow motions records

Created 31st May 2010 @ 03:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

@ Salmon: Yep, it should record at this timescale, but as I mentioned before the command doesn’t work and I don’t know why. Perhaps I should make a video of it, its pretty unreproducible. :)

Chris I don’t even try to argue with you because your insults are evidence that you can’t even cope with it. Despite the fact you are attaching importance to something which wasn’t questioned at all.

Okay, this is the historic moment we all should begin to call those artistical work “nice spectator free cam ride of a stv demo” instead of just call it “smoothing”. (yes I do understand the difference)

ps: whiskey is just partly alcoholic. I am right, yes I am. :safetysmiley:

Last edited by nTraum,

darkeh

F!

there was some guide on how to do it over at infprod.com but they shut down or something, anyways the freeride thing was just using an zoomed in effect and flying around

Dummy

Quoted from octochris

[…]

lol?

i’m a smart alec for telling him he’s wrong and for telling him to stop thinking he’s better than adam when adam is actually right? nice work dickbutt.

if anyone called this shit ‘smoothing’ you would have thought that out of me, morf, and skyride someone would have heard of it, the reason we haven’t is because nobody calls it that.

answering a question is now showing “proof of [my] unlimited and barbarous knowledge in every single sentence and all the time”? Could you be any more of a complete idiot?

[…]

lolololol being told to grow up by an utter spanner — the reason people call whiskey alcohol is because whiskey IS alcoholic you utter numpty

your analogy is like saying “99% of people call trains cars so GROW UP!” — they both get you from a to b but they are not the fucking same

get good

99% of people dont call trains cars, so ha, invalid argument.
you may be right in a lot of stuff but it is still annoying as fuck if you’re caught on the other side of it im quite sure

reactioN

Quoted from darkeh

there was some guide on how to do it over at infprod.com but they shut down or something, anyways the freeride thing was just using an zoomed in effect and flying around

infprod was epic , to bad its dead :(

huhystah

Quoted from reactioN

[…]

infprod was epic , to bad its dead :(

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
99% of people dont call trains cars, so ha, invalid argument

are you a complete retard, or just 5 years old?

the point of the argument is that it makes no sense that he would say that they are the same because it is like saying a train is a car

come back when you’ve learnt to read

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from nTraum

ps: whiskey is just partly alcoholic. I am right, yes I am. :safetysmiley:

“alcoholic” means “contains alcohol”, not “is alcohol”. l2english before you criticise mine, thanks.

Last edited by octochris,

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Mh, I couldn’t find it over archive.org ( http://web.archive.org/web/20071023182815/http://www.infprod.com/).

Your premature behaviour amuses me Chris, but ihm we should stop that as it becomes pretty senseless.

Last edited by nTraum,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3