Created 30th September 2016 @ 05:53
If anyone has further feedback/bug reports for the map, please post them here within a few days. I’m currently going through finalising bug fixes on the map, and plan to have rc5 out next weekend, so I need to know if anything needs changing by then.
Update to RC5!
– Removed perch points
– Fixed sticky bombs being able to be placed under displacements hill from 1st to 2nd
– Fixed BLU players being able to use loadout binds standing next to doors of RED’s final spawn
– Changed rock clipping and raised fence next to rock on first to prevent snipers from getting on top of the rock
– Changed how the ducks operate (still random, just made it harder to cheat to find them)
– Added 9 new duck spawning positions (1 for each class of duck)
– Added/improved on other Easter Eggs
Last edited by theatreTECHIE,
Update to RC6!
– Added sky-bridge above cart path to first to prevent high bombs from demomen
– Changed rock formation on first to building to prevent snipers from being able to climb up there. Roof is buildable, so snipers are able to use teleporters to get up there, although there is not as much cover on top of the building compared to the rock formation that was previously there
– Added new route into the side building leading into second from the forward hold on first
– Added new fence next to the cliff on second to add more possibility of ubers being used from tunnel
– Blocked sniper window from connector between 2nd and 3rd into 3rd, while also restructuring the connector slightly
– Extended the corner of the porch on third out to allow better holding of the point
– Streamlined flank near RED’s spawn on last
– Improved clipping around the map
– Added a 5 second delay between second being capped and the front door of RED’s first spawn locking, as well as a 5 second delay between third being capped and RED’s spawn access from locking to aid RED’s rotations