Falcon0408

Quoted from Toba

if the Loch-n-Load could be removed for this map

or just every map

that would be great

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

all this changes look like a lot of fun for soldier.

Thank you :D

Last edited by Raptor,

JoeTea

I took the pastebin dump and moved it all into an imgur album just to make it a little easier to understand – http://imgur.com/a/TG7ap

Quite like the change for first point but I’m not sure its necessary. I wouldn’t say 1st was a bad hold at the moment, its much like the 1st point on a lot of payload maps where theres a bit of a skirmish, an uber exchange and then RED falls back after holding for a few mins. The change could be interesting to try but I wonder how much it would change anything.

2nd change is weird, I wonder how viable holding window room would be for RED. If lost it would really weaken their defence a lot and give BLU free movement around the corner as RED wouldn’t be able to put their sniper on stairs so they’d obviously want to maintain control but that might be really hard for a singular soldier. Again though, probably something worth testing!

I’d like to see some changes to the way which third plays and some more contestion for control of house could be fun :)

more bugfixes/quality improvements, nothing too interesting

http://pastebin.com/FymZDVQQ

Arcticcu

I quite like pro6, really quick push times now, map feels much more pleasant to play. Didn’t get a single >10min time in the scrims + official.

megabump, we’re actually gonna push out a new version with some of the already mentioned changes finally, I’ll put up a ‘probable changelog’ later

What we need though, is more feedback on bugs etc, and any ‘experimental’ change ideas people might wanna see done since we’re going to be much more daring with this version than past versions

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from lawn

megabump, we’re actually gonna push out a new version with some of the already mentioned changes finally, I’ll put up a ‘probable changelog’ later

What we need though, is more feedback on bugs etc, and any ‘experimental’ change ideas people might wanna see done since we’re going to be much more daring with this version than past versions

ur map is shit

quintosh

wL.

sry bud

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Not 100% sure about this but there is a bug with RED’s first spawn. You don’t get teleported to the next spawn when BLU caps first point, so you can stay in that first spawn.
The main problem with this is that the front door of that spawn can still be opened so you can use that to your advantage. The back door doesn’t open though so you can’t get to the sentry position on 2nd.
Don’t know how much of this is intended but I think the back door should open while the front door shouldn’t.

Spycy

TC.Express

Quoted from MARS^

Not 100% sure about this but there is a bug with RED’s first spawn. You don’t get teleported to the next spawn when BLU caps first point, so you can stay in that first spawn.
The main problem with this is that the front door of that spawn can still be opened so you can use that to your advantage. The back door doesn’t open though so you can’t get to the sentry position on 2nd.
Don’t know how much of this is intended but I think the back door should open while the front door shouldn’t.

That’d be helping the 2nd point’s defense, and I think there is enough in favor of the red team already.

I think making it so it teleports you back to the second spawn as soon as blu caps first might be a better idea.

Popcorp

Make a new map instead

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

Quoted from MARS^

If you stand in spawn you dont get teleported away. If you hold open the 2nd door when they cap first then it just stays open without closing again. This enables for good use of funlocks or stockwepons

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Popcorp

Make a new map instead

yes very useful comment helpful towards the development of this map

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from Muuki

[…]yes very useful comment helpful towards the development of this map

as if “your map is shit” is any more helpful than his comment

some preview pics of pro7 can be found here, ignore the shitty lighting + missing walls and stuff
should be done in the next few days
http://pastebin.com/Pbqb6ksA

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »