Forum

Soldier's Rocketjump post Classless patch.

Created 15th August 2009 @ 11:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

Mads.

I didnt whine about that i whined cause we were getting beat by a div 5 team :

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

it’s not that tragic guys :/ just chill and wait until it gets fixed. its still possible to play soldier even if the gameplay changed like about 1%…

Yes it will be fixed, but it sure ruins the game when u cant rocket jump to the spire, and the demo cant sticky the cp :/

and the scout can do these jumps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9UcxUzOvEI

what costs a soldier or demo health cost the scout nothing, he’s even reloaded by the time he’s made the jump.

d0gs

and he’s about 3 times faster..

IIRC, it’s a rumor that’s gone around the forum while Valve themselves haven’t actually said anything about it. So if you can show me proof, then I’ll thank ya and be on my way, if you can’t, I’ll say thanks for spreading the misinformation.

Google it, I don’t give a shit. (safety :P)

Maybe they didn’t say that and people just assumed valve had enough sense not to do something stupid as that. WHo cares.

Pretje

Sexy!

Team Fortress 2

Updated PL_Hoodoo. Changes from community mapmaker Tim Johnson:

“Added a balcony at 2-1 that I’ve rotated and cleaned up so it’s a much better point, it attracts less sentry spam but is still holdable. 2-2 has a bit more breathing room and the one way route between BLU/RED spawn in stage 3 has gone and in its place some stairs up to the second level accessible from BLU’s side.”

Added “tf_ctf_bonus_time” ConVar to set the CritBoost bonus time for capturing the intelligence (0 to disable it)

Added “tf_arena_first_blood” ConVar to toggle the first blood feature in Arena mode (0 to disable it)

Added missing snowpuff particles for DX8 players

Fixed rocket jumping

Fixed sticky bomb attachment to props. They will now only ignore the saws in sawmill

Fixed Scouts going into reference pose in double jumps

Fixed the Ubersaw not displaying team colors

Fixed Spies disguised as RED Scouts not cloaking properly

Removed two more text messages for TF_FLAGTYPE_ATTACK_DEFEND CTF game mode

THANK GOD

H...

-[MG]-
HL

Oh crap. No I have no excuse for messing up rocketjumps.

Damn you Valve.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Sweet, no more first blood. Maybe arena might gain weight competitively now.

eoN^

Sweet, no more first blood. Maybe arena might gain weight competitively now.

Everyone played it before first blood so hopefully :)

Dogghi

бекон

My rj seems to be still bugged :(

I still take 33 dmg to normal rocket jump

Edit: I think it was the server because now it works…

Jos Brink

lolwow

Show me the source, please.

IIRC, it’s a rumor that’s gone around the forum while Valve themselves haven’t actually said anything about it. So if you can show me proof, then I’ll thank ya and be on my way, if you can’t, I’ll say thanks for spreading the misinformation.

They say this literally in the tf2 developer commentary.

eoN^

Yeah, but they also said kill cam was added so people could see why they died and do something different next round.

I bet im not the only one to get killed by luck crit rockets being spammed round corners blindly and you come round and boom?

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Yeah, but they also said kill cam was added so people could see why they died and do something different next round.

I bet im not the only one to get killed by luck crit rockets being spammed round corners blindly and you come round and boom?

And when this happens do you scream WHY ROBIN WALKER, WHYYYYYY????

no, because you know it was a lucky crit xD

eoN^

Yes, but they added a pointless feature that goes completely against what they said. They said they wanted people to be able to look back and say “if i did this i would of survived” but how can you say that if you do everything right then die from a lucky crit? My point is its utterly hypocritical.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Yes, but they added a pointless feature that goes completely against what they said. They said they wanted people to be able to look back and say “if i did this i would of survived” but how can you say that if you do everything right then die from a lucky crit? My point is its utterly hypocritical.

they should have added the ability to midair rockets with other rockets and pipes

that would be sick :D

eoN^

they should have added the ability to midair rockets with other rockets and pipes

that would be sick :D

Would be cool if they exploded but people would miss use it to TK etc … but would still be lolish

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »