Kilgors

plēve

Quoted from Spike Himself

combo is med/scout/pyro

maybe?

not enough damage output, u still need solly or demo

Last edited by Kilgors,

PdH

im so sorry for all the main demos out there.
i agree with everyone who said comp is dead.
atleast 6s is
since volvo makes everything possible,i want to see tf2 after the next few updates haha._.

HBFS

YUGO

Quoted from PdH

im so sorry for all the main demos out there.
i agree with everyone who said comp is dead.
atleast 6s is
since volvo makes everything possible,i want to see tf2 after the next few updates haha._.

They’ll add cars and helicpoters in the next update.

Last edited by HBFS,

w3doe

i dont really get all the rage. Sure, its a bummer, but its not like the demo on the other team will have the old stickylauncher anyways. Think about it

Bolly

[T-A!] KSV

So until ProMod happens or Valve offers up a fix, we have no choice but to play with borked weapons? Are the ETF2L admins going to comment on the situation?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Bolly

So until ProMod happens or Valve offers up a fix, we have no choice but to play with borked weapons? Are the ETF2L admins going to comment on the situation?

should be quite self explanatory, keep playing. once there is an alternative we’ll review it.

Quoted from Bolly

ProMod will kill the game.

Bolly

[T-A!] KSV

Quoted from Solid

[…]

ProMod will kill the game.

The game is slowly killing itself.

doks

demoknights work, so will nerfed demo

robin

PRXSM

at this point i suggest to have a vanilla 6s config with the cvar that gives us the old stickies

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

Quoted from Brego

Fuck yeah, i like that shit
“Reload your STICKIES” – heard that bullshit way 2 often from Ipz :P
<3 Pipes

:D

Freddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDqZWQQX-kY&feature=youtu.be

Zesty

(blaster)
open
bobs

The fulltime heavy meta is real. Enjoy your 30min rounds guys.

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

The nerf for both demo and heavy were kinda necessary, just look at some logs, heavy/demo mostly topdamage, so they are OP in some way. The heavy nerf is barely noticable in my opinion, the demo nerf sure is though. I guess valve wants demos to use their primary weapon more, which is reasonable. The problem is that everyone accepted demo by now and that he does the big damage. Don’t think it’s a good idea to change that after 7 years.
Additionally I think that it affects highlander way more than 6s. How are you supposed to push on a sentry if your demo can barely even damage it, just think about badwater 3rd point, that was already a really hard point to push if the defense is set up well, now it’s basically impossible to kill the sentry if the engi isn’t completely retarded. And killing the sentry was necessary on this point more than on any other because you can’t push as long as it is up. Heavy also got nerfed so there’s some more push potential taken away from you.
I like the idea of nerfing demo and heavy but the demo nerf is just completely stupid. They should rather change the clipsize of the stickylauncher, that would be more fitting I think.

I guess I’m going back to quake :^)

Last edited by MARS^,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 46 Next »