Forum

Major Update for 18/06/14

Created 19th June 2014 @ 03:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 46 Next »

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Good news for medics, we are now the most overpowered class in the game by some distance!

caeli

#T4F

The only great thing is that finally I see japanese/korean/chinese names in-game. FUCKING FINALLY

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from MARS^

I like the idea of nerfing demo and heavy but the demo nerf is just completely stupid. They should rather change the clipsize of the stickylauncher, that would be more fitting I think.

they should’ve just nerfed the base dmg imho, clip size to 6 maybe? that would be a proper nerf, not this stupid shit

Zesty

(blaster)
open
bobs

Even if they make demo really unviable my huge gripe is we actually don’t have a way to deal more damage to things on anything else, so no other class or combo of classes can fill that role and this just encourages turtling.

If they want to change the meta it doesn’t have to be demo that’s good and deals damage, but we need something that can ffs.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Who gives a shit if a promod will distance us further from the rest of the community?

It’s not like we are going to get anything from valve anyways, they just officially proved that by giving us a royal assraping.

Let us have that promod so we can just have fun by ourselves, fuck valve, fuck retarded pubbers

HBFS

YUGO

I think scout is too fast. They should slower him down. And take away the double jump, it’s too OP.

Linyos

[AM]
DTM

Quoted from HBFS

I think scout is too fast. They should slower him down. And take away the double jump, it’s too OP.

Nerf backstab,make too much damage

Last edited by Linyos,

caeli

#T4F

if Scout wasn’t that OP already…

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Please go away with the promod demands. If you think the game is on life support now, introducing a promod in competitive leagues would be the equivalent of pulling the plugs and additionally suffocating it with a pillow.

Popcorp

Quoted from beach

[…]

only boring fucks/shit demos sit there with traps for 3 weeks at a time though

Dr. Phil > Badlands last

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from CanFo

Please go away with the promod demands. If you think the game is on life support now, introducing a promod in competitive leagues would be the equivalent of pulling the plugs and additionally suffocating it with a pillow.

Why? It’s not like Valve are going to do anything to help us, that should be clear for anyone by now.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

If I wanted a quicker way to kill TF2 than I’m doing already, I would have already created a ProMod myself.

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

all these delicious tears

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

maybe if we kill tf2, they finally give us tf3? :^)

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from MARS^

maybe if we kill tf2, they finally give us tf3? :^)

next-gen real-time interactive conga-lines

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 46 Next »