Forum

Major Update for 18/06/14

Created 19th June 2014 @ 03:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 46 Next »

HBFS

YUGO

Quoted from doks

[…]

who says your kills have to be TRAPS ? throw down 2/3 stickies WITHOUT DETONATING THEM IN ONES FACE to fucking deny AREA and limit their DODGE options and then spam a pipe or two and THEN EXPLODE THE FUCKING STICKIES. how demo is supposed to be played anyways

Sure, i forgot that it’s really hard to shoot stickies away as a solly or even a scout… How the fuck do u know how the demo class is supposed to be played? I mean, did u create the game? Wow, i can’t believe what i’ve just read.

Last edited by HBFS,

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from doks

[…]

who says your kills have to be TRAPS ? throw down 2/3 stickies WITHOUT DETONATING THEM IN ONES FACE to fucking deny AREA and limit their DODGE options and then spam a pipe or two and THEN EXPLODE THE FUCKING STICKIES. how demo is supposed to be played anyways

no
just no

jx53

shits funny

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from doks

[…]

this only works if you have time if u have to defend yourself in a 1v1 situation it wont work at all cuz nobody will stop for a fresh sticky that does 26 damage

Spike Himself

TC

So now we play Medic Pyro 2 x Solly 2 x Scout?

Flank is now 1 scout 2 soldiers, combo is med/scout/pyro

maybe?

doks

Back when the shield was allowed people played with it. And it was not like most of the kills were from the fucking sword. 4 Pipes and yes… a bit more survival but that`s all you had – 4 pipes. Logs have ruined us… oh demo doesn`t get 9k+ damage = shit.

The addition of charging targe next season should be a no brainer though.

limede

|LP|
Nave

Quoted from Spike Himself

So now we play Medic Pyro 2 x Solly 2 x Scout?

Flank is now 1 scout 2 soldiers, combo is med/scout/pyro

maybe?

i actually thought of this combination as well, makes sense. but if everyone uses this, pyro vs pyro fights will be retarded as hell.

Asaaj

After 7 years, a bit unneccesary :l

Brego

O-O

Fuck yeah, i like that shit
“Reload your STICKIES” – heard that bullshit way 2 often from Ipz :P
<3 Pipes

doks

pyros ? srsly ? you on crack ?

pyro cant do shit on midfights except some flares. whichever team has scouts alive wins mid and destroys the pyro.

robin

PRXSM

In 6s especially, these new stickies break the competitive….

Randdalf

(0v0)

2 demo limit, but only 1 sticky and 1 targe

doks

Quoted from Randdalf

2 demo limit, but only 1 sticky and 1 targe

its an unlock – what if servers go down ?

Bulow

GG

Quoted from doks

[…]

its an unlock – what if servers go down ?

Go a different class.

doks

enforcing unlocks as a must-use wep will never work

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 46 Next »