Forum

To Valve...

Created 11th January 2010 @ 14:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7

Gobi

WSB?

Scout is already overpowered

Stopped reading at this point…

Minicrits are already fixed – they hit only actual airborne targets, who’re thrown in the air by an explosive. Demoman is alright as it is and I really haven’t sees any serious game being played with any of the new demoman weapons, so can’t see the problem with demoman here.
FaN’s knockback has been fixed several times, so now it should be acceptable and it’s still limited to 1.

If you think the FaN is okay, then you must not have played with it since update

Pyle

Scout is already overpowered

Stopped reading at this point…

Minicrits are already fixed – they hit only actual airborne targets, who’re thrown in the air by an explosive. Demoman is alright as it is and I really haven’t sees any serious game being played with any of the new demoman weapons, so can’t see the problem with demoman here.
FaN’s knockback has been fixed several times, so now it should be acceptable and it’s still limited to 1.

If you think the FaN is okay, then you must not have played with it since update

Indeed… they sometimes dont knock back at all ( grounded and air targets, both close range ) and they sometimes knock back 10000000 meters :| …. damage is ok though.. don’t think the damage is more OP then the scattergun..

alfa

Is the FaN launching you into the sky or somethin like that?Didnt had time to test

DominiX

sP.

Maybe I didn’t check it out as much as you did. It didn’t ocur to have any problems to hit airborne targets and knock them back ( for a bit ) or standing/running targets ( again only for a bit ), when I tested it. I’ll take some time more and see how bad is it.

FaN is fucking amazing now, incredibly funny to shoot people away 500 meters..

Yeah, it’s fun now and doesn’t give you a free 2nd shot which is what everyone always complained about. If anything it kinda makes a decent second meatshot impossible as after the first one the enemy is far away from point blank range :s It now seems kinda underpowered if anything but I wouldn’t rule out someone adapting their style to make it useful (that may not involve actually killing anything.. but it might be good for harrassing/causing people to retreat out of an area/fight).

gryzor

It now seems kinda underpowered if anything but I wouldn’t rule out someone adapting their style to make it useful (that may not involve actually killing anything.. but it might be good for harrassing/causing people to retreat out of an area/fight).

What? Where is all the outrage about this? OMGFFSPWN!11111one

Spary

Some ideas to fix the SR.

*Increase the fire rate of the weapon to lay traps faster. (since it’s slower to put 14 stickies) and maybe increase the initialization time by 0.2 seconds to not make this weapon a better offensive weapon than the sticky launcher.
-OR increase the ammo clip to 14 stickies.

*Fix the crosshair detonation by removing the mechanic of changing the detonation radius depanding on the range you are from the stickies.

*REMOVE the ability to detonate stickies under your feet, it completely ruins one of the most effective tactics with the Scottish Resistance – controling your traps.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

FaN is fucking amazing now, incredibly funny to shoot people away 500 meters..

oh now i know what the fuck was going on on gullywash lastnight ….

Gobi

WSB?

Just a question: Was this thread only made to whine or is someone relying the ideas to valve ?
In that case 6 sticks max for the OP one. :p

Largos^

PRO

^ Yeah, and 6 grenades, (more airshot potential) and NOT have them reloaded in the same slot :-)

I also hope people realize now how bad it would be to have the DH not 1-shot scouts, seeing as the max damage from a normal rocket is already ~110.

Memento Mori

retarded

mavve

YOYO\'
syster

Remove the shield it was a failure in cs1.6 and it is in tf2 also. Destroys public play :(

Sketch

MM

more hats plz

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7