Forum

Ladder Feedback

Created 19th October 2009 @ 22:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 24 Next »

Reload

BiG
BiG

We are having a problem with Ladder atm. We signed up over a month ago, then played one match. We were trying to schedule our second match, but because it took too long we got dropped from the Ladder. Now everytime we sign up again, we get dropped again I think (we just disappear from the Ladder, saying that we’re not signed up). How can we fix this?

ST8

Yer sorry about that bug, its a bit restrictive ;) I’ll try and get it sorted out soon as i can

Gas13

niveous.

Sometimes we propose challenge to a team just to get ready to a league game (proposing same maps for an earlier time). The problem is that some teams approve it like a week after proposed date.

It would be cool if there was an option to “cancel challenge if it wasn’t approved before proposed date and time”.

Reload

BiG
BiG

@ST8: We’ve fixed our problem. We played a match yesterday, and after some problems with submitting the results (I’ve correctly submitted all info but it somehow didn’t register anything but the Steam ID’s), AnroliF helped me a great deal in resolving the issues. Now that the results from that game are submitted, we stay registered and can challenge everyone again :)

Reload

BiG
BiG

We’re currently ranked 5th and it looks like we can only challenge the top20 clans. However, we are also able to challenge the newcomers. Looks like a bug?

Also, will there be 2 new featured maps soon?

Could we get some more Div4/3 teams joining :|

A bug I noticed: CTS keeps getting dropped regardless of their activity? They signed up for a ladder match against us and got dropped within 24 hours?

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

cp_dustbowl and cp_well are the maps of the month.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Could we get some more Div4/3 teams joining :|

As an example, the main reason we left the ladder/stopped playing matches on it was because we got so many useless challenges… we need to be practising nightly and usually that means we schedule a PCW, we would happily do that using the ladder but the majority of the teams we get challenging us are d6/5 and don’t help us practise… and we don’t have the time outside of practising and matches.

Quoted from SnowiE

cp_dustbowl

wait wait wait, dustbowl?

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

A bug I noticed: CTS keeps getting dropped regardless of their activity? They signed up for a ladder match against us and got dropped within 24 hours?

Ladder hates us:(

David

update Obscure to rc4!

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

* Added cp_freight_final1 (which means there are now both versions of freight on the ladder, so be careful to pick the right one)
* Added cp_coldfront
* Added cp_prolane
* Added cp_mainline

Updated featured maps to
* cp_yukon
* cp_freight_final1

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

You know what would be nice: something like a “wall of shame” for teams that reject challenges. Finding an opponent to get out of the inactivtity bracket can be bothersome.

Fossen

Here is a tricky one :)
How long until the ladder will be reseted?
And will you be dealing out medals?
Or will the ladder just go on and on and on?

Quoted from ST8

The test phase of our ladder system is now up and running. Please use this thread for any feedback.

Cheers

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 24 Next »