Forum

Higher div players playing on lower divs

Created 29th January 2014 @ 12:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »

WeeD_SmokeR

@MC
I’m not the only leader of this team. We decide as a whole. If it was up to me yes sure, a rematch. Why not? But I cannot garantee that the rest of the team would want the same.
As for the apologies. Well once again I don’t answer for them all but like I said ina previous post. i am sorry for the sad display on the second map.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
You’d have to find a way to determine someone’s main class and some people played multiple classes on high level. A rule to ban experienced players from their main class in lower division would just make the ruleset a lot more difficult and would probably result in something unfair that does not make any sense.

This is phrased very nicely and completely correct.

In addition, banning only main classes in lower division doesn’t help either. If Mike goes to div4 and plays scout, is he going to win the game? Of course he is. Can you ban anyone from playing ANYTHING in lower division? Of course not.

WeeD_SmokeR

“and destroyed which was a fun game. We dont want a default or this result, we can replay if you want but you cant force us to play certain classes”

I’m sorry sir. We destroyed the fun? Ah I see. Because getting rapped and be betrayed is fun. You even changed your nicknames to try to fool us. Common..

Last edited by WeeD_SmokeR,

Nacho

TTS

Uber saying pnt destroyed the fun is the most retarded shit ever. Before the golden cap they had a very good chance of winning that, and by putting MM on his main destroyed all pnt possibilities to win the GC. And after that you would expect them to be OK with that and play gully? They didnt handled well with situtation afterwards, with insulting and staying in spawn, but is understandable.
But if i was pnt i would accept the rematch, and play the match with full rosters.

Limp.

EPA

They had Vlijm you would lost either way, get over it.

WeeD_SmokeR…

Signs.

@MC

well we feel tricked and I, not my team, I don’t want to play any rematch, cus your team is arguing that they did nothing wrong, so why should we do any rematch?
You said Mightyme would play medic… why would YOU lie to us?
You were the one who made us accept the merc… and your team tricked us…
I hope you guys are feeling great cus i’m feeling great too, I have my conscience clear, and I did nothing wrong but to believe in other people… But hey, I’ll keep playing this game for fun and not tricking people to win :)

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

I wish I were called WeeD_SmokeR

jx53

Quoted from Starkie

I wish I were called WeeD_SmokeR

for fuck sake, stark. Now I can’t take him serious anymore

Limp.

EPA

http://i.imgur.com/PLLOkNo.jpg?1?8856

Emsee

UbeR |

Quoted from Signs.

@MC

well we feel tricked and I, not my team, I don’t want to play any rematch, cus your team is arguing that they did nothing wrong, so why should we do any rematch?
You said Mightyme would play medic… why would YOU lie to us?
You were the one who made us accept the merc… and your team tricked us…
I hope you guys are feeling great cus i’m feeling great too, I have my conscience clear, and I did nothing wrong but to believe in other people… But hey, I’ll keep playing this game for fun and not tricking people to win :)

Like I said in my first post, I apologize for my comment in the TF2 Server chat, and again, please dont trust everything that is written in a server chat during a match. I cant do more then apologize for my action, and hope you accept it.

But, I wont keep apologizing, take it or leave it. I feel kinda bad for what we did, so I apologized. If you dont want to take the apology or rematch, then I move on with my life, I get the win and thats it.

jx53

Quoted from Limp.

http://i.imgur.com/PLLOkNo.jpg?1?8856

whos diss

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from jx53

[…]
whos diss

CR#7 I think.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

changed my mind not getting involved rofl

Last edited by Sideshow,

Kaneco

http://i.imgur.com/Auv9Jb4.png

Emsee: MightyMe is staying medic, Wiethoofd is playing soldier
pNT’ Signs: if that’s the case we could accept the merc :)

pNT accepted a merc under certain circunstances, uber deceived pnt and lied in their faces and swapped classes for the golden cap, worst of all, they knowingly swapped alias as to confuse their opponents. This is nothing short of shameful and very little fair play shown by Uber.

I have known these pNT guys for quite some time now and I know they are some of the most calm and collected guys I have ever met and after going through all the chat logs other than the silly mom joke by trevor I can’t find any other wrong action by them, in fact, they were really calm for someone who just got fucked over by a team with no fair play.

I have a lot of respect for kkaltuu and Wiethoofd and the work they do, but one would expect a bit more fairplay from a team playing with a league admin.

Also whoever is dismissing the guy’s argument because of his nickname is ridiculous.

This is obviously not referenced in the ruleset but it doesn’t change the fact that it was a very dirty move and it would be in any competitive league best interest to always defend fairplay.

Last edited by Kaneco,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Not surprised to see a team with kkaltuu in it behave this way, does it really surprise anyone at this point?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »