CollaidePosted: | Last Online:
I either want the MAIN POCKET position or the MAIN MEDIC position in a good division 5 team or a decent division 4 team.
I am sure that I can play pretty high division 5, and do good in division 4.
I could try scout/demo in div 5 but I don't think it would work out very well.
– High damage output.
– Can play with less heals if your demo takes a lot.
– Can maincall, but I will refuse to join if you want me to, but don't listen.
– Practicing my deathmatch skills.
– Can play 5 of the 7 days of the week. I can't play on all 5, but I am available on 5 days.
– Soon to be 17 years old.
– Won't drop as long as you don't turn out to be horrible at tf2 or immature.
– Can surf.
– Doesn't run in and do stupid stuff as medic. I run in and kill stuff as solly 8)
What I want from you:
– Keen team.
– Nice atmosphere.
– Practice your aim a lot. It's important if you want to keep up with the pace.
– Players who know what they are doing.
– Ability to focus fire.
– Good calls and not too noisy mumble.
– Don't have a player that's always overextending and getting nothing done.
– No ragers.
– English or swedish comms only.
– Mumble channel. Game server would be nice but not required.
– Don't have an excessive amount of players.
– Be organized.
– Scrim around 6-8 MAPS each week.
– Don't be jerks.
Previous Recruitment Posts
|View||Div 4/Div 5||7||596|
|View||Div 5/Div 6||3||420|