Forum

Some of Engie's things that he can do but most likely ya don't...guide

Created 15th January 2019 @ 18:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Faizer

Guess who’s back fellas. Anyways, whilst I was gone (due to being busy) I’ve been trying to practice some more of my Texan friend, so I can explain them to you all (since I knew how to do em, but I first wanted to try em out)

The Sentry Jumps – Yes there are multiple way, most people know the easiest one. Use a lvl 3 sentry and a wrangler and do what every Soldier does, and if ya use the Rescue Ranger, you can then place it spots that no one of the devs would have expected to. There is also Bullet Jumping, where you use your sentry’s bullets to propel yourself, it’s best done with a Mini Sentry.

The “Roll Out” – a very popular strat in ATT/DEF, you start with the Eureka Effect, build a Sentry and Dispenser next to the spawn, then go to build a tele, you teleport back to spawn, go Jag, upgrade EVERY DAMN THING, use the Eureka once more to start placing your stuff, teleport one last time and then you play like normal
Edge Hiding – This is a simple trick, you just place your Sentry near a ledge ,not ON it , but a sloper or a lower spot in such a way that your Sentry is obscured, but still be able to shoot, it covers different amount of the sentry depending on the lvl

Minis – 1/2 or 3/4, depends on placement
lvl 1 – 2/3
lvl 2 – 1/2 or 3/4, depends on how low you place it
lvl 3 – 1/3

There really isn’t a lot of other things, most of the others build up on everything Engie does, plus I mentioned a lot of stuff in the other Engie Guides

AlesKee

9GUYS

very cool

jeven99

return of the mack

AustinN

G
GRAHAM

Medic Primaries

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Faizer of the season?!